[CL] Bayern vs JUVENTUS [16th March, 2016] (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
This is so heartbreaking
Dont want to blame anyone

But we should only blame ourself as We dont make the right decision
Khedira substitution because of his experience is questionable. Sturaro and Hernanes pairing is worst one, remember Inter games in Coppa and the beginning of the season. If Allegri want to bring Sturaro, the one should be off is Hernanes

A non fit Mandzukic over Zaza who will hurt Bayern with his grinta and pace. And we concede the first goal after this sub

And out of form Pereyra over Cuadrado.. When Guardiola put in Coman. We should put someone who good defensively and protect it, which should be Asamoah. And if Lemina is included, its Lemina. We also conceded 2nd goal after this substitution
Exactly.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
How the fuck do you throw away that lead? God fucking dammit. We have no one to blame but ourselves for this one, starting in the group stages. So bitterly disappointing.

But it's done now, time to move on. There's always next year.

:theflag:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Paša moj makedonski ;) Nema veze ba, podignut ćemo i mi tu Ligu Prvaka nekad :)
E jarane moj , preko glave mi je to cekanje na to podizanje pehara.Sampioni smo u broju izgubljenih finala CL .6 mislim .Kad se setim te 2003 i tih penala ,kao da mi neko noz zabiva u srce.Bili smo hiljadu puta bolji a opet izgubili.Ma podignut cemo svakako taj pehar.:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Those $#@!in nazis and that $#@!in polak, not a single player on that team I like. $#@!in Nazi Neuer is the biggest fraud of a keeper, I hope barca anally penatrate them. The second half looked like Conte's Juve, yes it should of beeen 5-0 us, but WHEN WILL WE EVER LEARN SITTING BACK IS INVITING THEM TO SCORE. $#@! me godamnit Gigi needs a $#@!ing CL and I swear to god if we won this game we were winning it all .
What the $#@! are the nazis good for anyway
You have a point here.

- - - Updated - - -

Without marchisio and dybala, we wouldnt even win Serie A. This is not a clear game to win without our main players at all. Its Bayern Munich away. The fact that we pushed them to the last minute and would have won had the ref done his job properly is a testament to the boys' effort and allegri's genius.
I am speaking that we should won this game even with this players ,without Dybala and Marchisio.Bayern showed nothing.That fuck face referee killed us with one clear goal.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Kimmich and Benatia weakness is against pacey players like shown in 1st leg. We need to score another one as our objectives. That is Zaza. Not hold up play, when after he hold it up, Mandzukic dont have any options to pass as we defend too deep.

Really cant get over this loss.

Jan 11, 2016
We have a large Juve group that meet at the Football Factory for every match. We'd love for you to join us.
I'm here with my wife and baby son and didn't want to leave them alone for 2-3 hours to go to a football bar (that's why I asked about a restaurant run by a Juventino or something similar).

Ended up watching it in a tourist trap in Little Italy while lunching, in which I've already had a lasagna two days ago and saw they had a screen and talked with an employee about the match.

Afterwards I've been to the One World Observatory Deck and didn't even care to look out of the windows much, just took photos of the family. Felt completely dead inside.

Now after the shock is gone (and half a bottle of wine), I'm just proud about our team. What an awesome game. We showed why we almost won the Champions League last year. And we showed that we will win it soon. Unbelieveable what we are capable to do in a transition season.

Thanks everybody for the location suggestions!

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Kingsley Coman was “not disappointed” for parent club Juventus after Bayern Munich knocked them out of the Champions League.

If someone mentions that woudl love this fuck back in Juve I'm going to kill him I swear. Fucking stupid little shit.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I know you're all pissed off, but lets try to put things in perspective here.

At the start of the season we had just lost three extremely important pillars of our squad and we were playing like absolute shit. I mean, we were IN the relegation zone for a little while. Our new players needed to gel with each other, we had a big injury problem, and seemed out of ideas. We've come a long way since then, now leading Serie A and in the Coppa Italia final. I'm not trying to make excuses here, because there certainly are none when you throw away a two goal lead in a Champions League match of this magnitude, but this was always going to be a rebuilding season for us.

Looking just at this result, it's horrible. But on the whole, for a rebuilding season with the injuries we faced, we've done alright. Now next season with Dybala on fire, perhaps Morata in form, Mandzukic unstoppable, hopefully less injuries, and maybe some reinforcements in the summer - who knows. Now there are two competitions left to win, lets destroy what remains of Serie A.

@DAiDEViL

We'll destroy them next time.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
hey @Klin i hope you enjoyed juve getting slapped like dat in glorious 55 inch high definition

lmao

- - - Updated - - -

I know you're all pissed off, but lets try to put things in perspective here.

At the start of the season we had just lost three extremely important pillars of our squad and we were playing like absolute shit. I mean, we were IN the relegation zone for a little while. Our new players needed to gel with each other, we had a big injury problem, and seemed out of ideas. We've come a long way since then, now leading Serie A and in the Coppa Italia final. I'm not trying to make excuses here, because there certainly are none when you throw away a two goal lead in a Champions League match of this magnitude, but this was always going to be a rebuilding season for us.

Looking just at this result, it's horrible. But on the whole, for a rebuilding season with the injuries we faced, we've done alright. Now next season with Dybala on fire, perhaps Morata in form, Mandzukic unstoppable, hopefully less injuries, and maybe some reinforcements in the summer - who knows. Now there are two competitions left to win, lets destroy what remains of Serie A.

@DAiDEViL

We'll destroy them next time.
not going to happen

also didnt read, lol

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Kingsley Coman was “not disappointed” for parent club Juventus after Bayern Munich knocked them out of the Champions League.

If someone mentions that woudl love this $#@! back in Juve I'm going to kill him I swear. $#@!ing stupid little $#@!.
He doesn't like Juve either. That's why he jumped on the opportunity to play for bayern. Look at his joy after the goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)