[CL] Bayern vs JUVENTUS [16th March, 2016] (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Well twice now we are at least equal with the top 2 teams in the world and could've gotten better result if luck and referrees were on our side

From this point we shouldn't let others disrespect us especially on transfer aspect.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Kingsley Coman was “not disappointed” for parent club Juventus after Bayern Munich knocked them out of the Champions League.

If someone mentions that woudl love this fuck back in Juve I'm going to kill him I swear. Fucking stupid little shit.
Meh so what, he barely got any chance here and really the way he left the club it's fair to say this wasn't exactly a place he loved. He doesn't care for Juventus and why should he?

On the other hand... Just fuck him.

- - - Updated - - -

Now that I'm calmer and can think clearer it was a hell of a match. Alexandro, Morata and Cuadrado were a world class trio going forward, fucking fantastic. So I guess we should congratulate our players for giving their all. Unfortunately a game is only over when it's over and we didn't have what it takes to hold on til the end.

And not to sound cliche or look for an alibi but that disallowed goal DID change the face of the match, a 3-0 at that point was guaranteed qualification. All the subs Allegri opted for were bad ones IMO but then we don't know how tired the players really were, maybe we had no choice. This hurts and it will for a long time. It's always worse when you lose like this, eats up your heart. Now we should focus on Serie A and fight to maintain the distance between us and Napoli.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Meh so what, he barely got any chance here and really the way he left the club it's fair to say this wasn't exactly a place he loved. He doesn't care for Juventus and why should he?

On the other hand... Just fuck him.

- - - Updated - - -

Now that I'm calmer and can think clearer it was a hell of a match. Alexandro, Morata and Cuadrado were a world class trio going forward, fucking fantastic. So I guess we should congratulate our players for giving their all. Unfortunately a game is only over when it's over and we didn't have what it takes to hold on til the end.

And not to sound cliche or look for an alibi but that disallowed goal DID change the face of the match, a 3-0 at that point was guaranteed qualification. All the subs Allegri opted for were bad ones IMO but then we don't know how tired the players really were, maybe we had no choice. This hurts and it will for a long time. It's always worse when you lose like this, eats up your heart. Now we should focus on Serie A and fight to maintain the distance between us and Napoli.
yeah but you took the day off to watch us lose this.

loled hard at your misery. what a waste of a vacation day lol

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Fucking dissapointed. Was high as a fuckin smackhead after the first hit off the morning pipe when we were 2-0 up. Almost broke my TV when Morata's lob was disallowed, I absolutely knew that would come back to bite us, 3-0 and would have been an insurmountable lead to overcome. When Müller brought it level I knew that was the game. The momentum had swung to them and our squad was absolutely ragged by the end of regulation

Anyway, Bayern are one of the top 2 or 3 squads in the world and if its little consolation we not only brought it to them, but also took them to the deep end of the water. We've proved we can hang with the best of the best against Bayern and Barça. We just need that little bit extra quality in the transfer window and we can get over that hump.

Bayern are a club that have been operating at the highest echelons for 5 years or so now. An absolute club football monolith. They are flush with cash, have little to no debt, stacked with quality in almost every area and have the depth needed to compete in every competition. They have got a head start on our project by at least 8-10 years. Im proud of the boys tonight. Just have to look forward to next year and hope we make the correct moves in the transfer market.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Just came home from the stadium. Can't believe we gave it away. Honestly the linesman needs to check his glasses on moratas goal... still so proud of this team. And I am sorry but Fuck hernanes... what a useless player

gg89

Dec 15, 2015
Hey guys. Huge compliments to your team, an amazing 70 minutes. I hate to say this, but I feel you deserved to go through more than us. Our first half was pathetic and I wanted to puck. Alaba especially, while probably my favorite player, had an atrocious game, never seen him play so bad. The goal at the 22 minute was clearly valid :$

I'm still happy to go through of course, but also really sorry that Juve had to go out so early. This should have been a semifinal and we should have played Shitty today (with whom we have scores to settle).

Pogba was immense again both defensively and offensively, I don't get the criticism he gets by some of you. Don't sell him go Madrid or Barça please :$

Also, don't be so harsh on Allegri. You took the game to us in the first half and it was evident that with the amount of pressing you did, by the last minutes you were never going to have the energy to keep up. IMO defending in the box the last minutes was inevitable. You probably don't realize this, but hardly any team manages to disrupt out passing game, and you did it for 60-70 minutes, that is outstanding. It was the right plan, we just had tons of luck and our individual quality up front made the difference.

On our side, well... Defense was disgusting, especially Alaba, Lahm and Benatia. Also... I, like many other Bayern fans, hate Pep more than ever. Keeping Thiago and Coman in the bench for so long after the performances they put on the weekend is just inexcusable. If it were my choice, he would get sacked right now and Ancelotti or Sammer to take over immediately. The defensive side also... 3 years and were still doing this pathetic mistakes. God I want to cry...

Anyway, best wishes on your current campaign and hope to see you get stronger next year. I think I'll stick around and post occasionally if I'm welcome. After all, we all share the same hatred for English football ;)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Hey guys. Huge compliments to your team, an amazing 70 minutes. I hate to say this, but I feel you deserved to go through more than us. Our first half was pathetic and I wanted to puck. Alaba especially, while probably my favorite player, had an atrocious game, never seen him play so bad. The goal at the 22 minute was clearly valid :$

I'm still happy to go through of course, but also really sorry that Juve had to go out so early. This should have been a semifinal and we should have played Shitty today (with whom we have scores to settle).

Pogba was immense again both defensively and offensively, I don't get the criticism he gets by some of you. Don't sell him go Madrid or Barça please :$

Also, don't be so harsh on Allegri. You took the game to us in the first half and it was evident that with the amount of pressing you did, by the last minutes you were never going to have the energy to keep up. IMO defending in the box the last minutes was inevitable. You probably don't realize this, but hardly any team manages to disrupt out passing game, and you did it for 60-70 minutes, that is outstanding. It was the right plan, we just had tons of luck and our individual quality up front made the difference.

On our side, well... Defense was disgusting, especially Alaba, Lahm and Benatia. Also... I, like many other Bayern fans, hate Pep more than ever. Keeping Thiago and Coman in the bench for so long after the performances they put on the weekend is just inexcusable. If it were my choice, he would get sacked right now and Ancelotti or Sammer to take over immediately. The defensive side also... 3 years and were still doing this pathetic mistakes. God I want to cry...

Anyway, best wishes on your current campaign and hope to see you get stronger next year. I think I'll stick around and post occasionally if I'm welcome. After all, we all share the same hatred for English football ;)
Please do stick around. Always nice to have fans of other teams here.

PS. So about that disallowed goal... :p

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If Zaza was on the bench, i do object to bringing manbro for morata. Morata was keeping that backline at bay, was essential in bayern having to leave so much space and difficult to launch attacks.
We take of Morata cause he's slowing down. Fine. But bring on a player who also is a true 9 that pressures the backline and is a consistant threat to high balls over the defence. We had Zaza on the bench, we had that player.
Manbro could barely sprint. He played as an advanced midfielder. Bayern could push 30 meters deeper, and played the game they did in turin.

I really cannot understand why not zaza
Same. Zaza should have been brought on. Biggest mistake of Allegri's was to take off both Cuadrado and Morata. At the very least, one of them should have been kept on to keep Bayern honest. The weird part is neither of them really looked all that gassed. He sub'd Morata off way too early, even if he did want to sub him off eventually. He easily had another 10 minutes in his legs.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
3-0 and this could have turned into a thrashing. They would have needed to score 4 goals in one half and their confidence would have been decimated. we would have been much more calm too in possession.

2-0 meant that they can score an early goal and take the game to extra time if they sneak one in the dying moments of the game and have all the momentum. 3-0 means 3 goals and they still get eliminated.

Having said that, we still wasted some chances and we still wasted a 2-0 lead. We have fitness issues and will have a better squad next time.

gg89

Dec 15, 2015
Please do stick around. Always nice to have fans of other teams here.

PS. So about that disallowed goal... :p
Yeah, well... Definitively wrongly disallowed... Something I'm personally eager to forget.

But we aren't really a team known to buy refs, we just had massive luck on our side and also the will to match it.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah, well... Definitively wrongly disallowed... Something I'm personally eager to forget.

But we aren't really a team known to buy refs, we just had massive luck on our side and also the will to match it.
Definitely not suggesting that. Just an outrageously bad call. 1 metre onside. :lol:

Shit happens though. We had 3-4 other great chances to make it 3-0 and didn't take them, and y'all got your shit sorted and made your comeback. :)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
O well, deep inside we all knew Bayern was the worst team we could get and we were disqualified from the draw.
Still we put up a convincing fight, however we have conceded 4 goals again prooving Vidal right about his claim, that he has gone to a far superior team and also proved Pep a master coach who can repeat the pre-Pep era, 3-0, 4-2 Bayern wins.
We put up a good fight, but noone will remember that or care, however we should and aim to improve our selves, maybe we will stop adding subs like Pereyra and focus on adding starters that can make the difference.
CBs than can defend when we decide to defend the lead and foirwards that can score with consistency.

Bayern has better pace, stamina, power, airplay mastery, top class midfielders who can control the game and excellent wingers, who can flank and outpace anyone. Our weakness lies on the defense and toothless forwards.
Our only chance was to put the pressure on them and keep it as long as we could and so we did, but eventually got tired, their superhuman stamina kicked in, they took control, we fell back, our defensive weaknesses exposed, we have conceded 4 goals and got disqualified from Bayern, we have seen, hopefully this time, we have learnt smth from it...

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
We need to move on and think about repeating the domestic double.

People who said they would've preferred to take a beating than going out like this must see the positives. One positive, is that this game hasn't hurt our reputation in Europe, specially after last year heroics. Come next summer transfer window, quality players would easily choose Juve over a lot of other interested parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)