[CL] Bayern vs JUVENTUS [16th March, 2016] (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fumo

Oct 23, 2014
Marotta has every reason to be upset. That swedish meatball favored Bayern it was obvious.

- - - Updated - - -

Maaaan, for 60 minutes we had this!! What a tease!!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
If we scored that third goal, the referee knew it would be no way Bayern could score 4 goals so the decision was made: offside. It's like the referee was told that he can paddle but he can't rock the boat.
Clear dissalowed goal due to a non existing offside.
We can't dwell on this boys. Cuadrado and Morata had their chances to tuck the game away and didn't close. Cuadrado definitely. Still can't blame him. We need to just move on.

Kingsley Coman was “not disappointed” for parent club Juventus after Bayern Munich knocked them out of the Champions League.

If someone mentions that woudl love this fuck back in Juve I'm going to kill him I swear. Fucking stupid little shit.
I don't think we can grudge him that. He didn't overdo his celebration either, and owes nothing to Juve. He's just about completed a season at Bayern, which is the time he's spent at Juve anyway.

Hey guys. Huge compliments to your team, an amazing 70 minutes. I hate to say this, but I feel you deserved to go through more than us. Our first half was pathetic and I wanted to puck. Alaba especially, while probably my favorite player, had an atrocious game, never seen him play so bad. The goal at the 22 minute was clearly valid :$

I'm still happy to go through of course, but also really sorry that Juve had to go out so early. This should have been a semifinal and we should have played Shitty today (with whom we have scores to settle).

Pogba was immense again both defensively and offensively, I don't get the criticism he gets by some of you. Don't sell him go Madrid or Barça please :$

Also, don't be so harsh on Allegri. You took the game to us in the first half and it was evident that with the amount of pressing you did, by the last minutes you were never going to have the energy to keep up. IMO defending in the box the last minutes was inevitable. You probably don't realize this, but hardly any team manages to disrupt out passing game, and you did it for 60-70 minutes, that is outstanding. It was the right plan, we just had tons of luck and our individual quality up front made the difference.

On our side, well... Defense was disgusting, especially Alaba, Lahm and Benatia. Also... I, like many other Bayern fans, hate Pep more than ever. Keeping Thiago and Coman in the bench for so long after the performances they put on the weekend is just inexcusable. If it were my choice, he would get sacked right now and Ancelotti or Sammer to take over immediately. The defensive side also... 3 years and were still doing this pathetic mistakes. God I want to cry...

Anyway, best wishes on your current campaign and hope to see you get stronger next year. I think I'll stick around and post occasionally if I'm welcome. After all, we all share the same hatred for English football ;)
Appreciate the humility mate. I guess things got a bit heated last night with some other Bayern fans but I guess that was probably uncalled for provocation. You are most welcome to stay and share your views on the game, also thanks for the compliments, Juve definitely deserves those because weve kind of gone toe to toe with the two best teams in Europe in the last two seasons and it's going to help our growth story for the upcoming seasons. Hope to meet Bayern in the latter stages the next time out :) This was too good a tie for the prequarters. :)

Definitely not suggesting that. Just an outrageously bad call. 1 metre onside. :lol:

Shit happens though. We had 3-4 other great chances to make it 3-0 and didn't take them, and y'all got your shit sorted and made your comeback. :)
Exactly, I'm really happy to see the team not dwell on the bad calls. We are bigger than that, and I hate that Beppe whined about that last night. Allegri handled it beautifully, we just need to shake his shit off and move on, and also accept we lost to the better and stronger team over two legs.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Now more then ever we need to keep all the core players.

We need to build on this team, bring in one or two proven players that are still relatively young (Reus, Isco, Oscar, Pjanic, Gundogan...).

Marotta said after the game that Pogba will stay and that he is under contract.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We can't dwell on this boys. Cuadrado and Morata had their chances to tuck the game away and didn't close. Cuadrado definitely. Still can't blame him. We need to just move on.

I don't think we can grudge him that. He didn't overdo his celebration either, and owes nothing to Juve. He's just about completed a season at Bayern, which is the time he's spent at Juve anyway.

Appreciate the humility mate. I guess things got a bit heated last night with some other Bayern fans but I guess that was probably uncalled for provocation. You are most welcome to stay and share your views on the game, also thanks for the compliments, Juve definitely deserves those because weve kind of gone toe to toe with the two best teams in Europe in the last two seasons and it's going to help our growth story for the upcoming seasons. Hope to meet Bayern in the latter stages the next time out :) This was too good a tie for the prequarters. :)

Exactly, I'm really happy to see the team not dwell on the bad calls. We are bigger than that, and I hate that Beppe whined about that last night. Allegri handled it beautifully, we just need to shake his $#@! off and move on, and also accept we lost to the better and stronger team over two legs.
Agree but if we got that kind of favor,firstly Beckenbayer,Rummenige will claim and half Europe will write that we had the help of the referees.Now that's is a usual referee error.Nothing more than that.A clear goal.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If Evra cleared that $#@!ing ball at 90', you wouldn't ask one question. You just cannot explain that from an experienced player like Evra.
:agree: I was amazed he lost the ball like that!
As for subs I agree that Zaza would have been a better fit into this type of game and I think Allegri introduced Mandzukic because he thought this game is done and he wanted to give Mandzukic time on the pitch to enjoy beating Bayern - If this is true then Allegri is stupid to think like that!

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
The ref was a shocker. But Marrotta needs to stay away from this $#@!. We are a big club and we got to behave like it.
Exactly man. We aren't mediocre merda to complain about refs after loss. We played like men but too bad couldn't get that third goal and Allegri's subs didn't perform as expected, although people call them subs major mistakes (and of course they were) but he did what was exactly on my mind, I thought Mandzu would cause more trouble for their defense, Sturaro would close up better and Pereyra pace would trouble them. Its a shame we didn't go through. Barcelona scar didn't heal yet and this one will hurt so many more years

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Now more then ever we need to keep all the core players.

We need to build on this team, bring in one or two proven players that are still relatively young (Reus, Isco, Oscar, Pjanic, Gundogan...).

Marotta said after the game that Pogba will stay and that he is under contract.
Reus would be an amazing coup as the interest in him has faded a bit!

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I decided to get drunk after the match and to call in sick today. I just received a call from my boss that I have to come in due to some urgent meeting and I'm hungover as $#@!. I feel like Alex during an English literature lecture.
Me during the match.But it didn't help at the end at all.I didn't sleep a second.I am so pissed off.More than against Barcelona last year....

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly man. We aren't mediocre merda to complain about refs after loss. We played like men but too bad couldn't get that third goal and Allegri's subs didn't perform as expected, although people call them subs major mistakes (and of course they were) but he did what was exactly on my mind, I thought Mandzu would cause more trouble for their defense, Sturaro would close up better and Pereyra pace would trouble them. Its a shame we didn't go through. Barcelona scar didn't heal yet and this one will hurt so many more years
Yeah but as our sporting director he has every right to complain for a error like this which influenced the game.I am the last person who wants to complain of referees but that was soo obvious.1 meter at least onside.And at the end Marota got the right to attack the referee for every possible reason and especially that 12 mil eur. that we are short after this elimination.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Shit :lol:. This post did wonders for My mood actually. I was drunk at half time and am currently en route to work - not looking forward to the bs that is waiting.
My coworkers been buying me drinks and food (breakfast and lunch) since the get go, to try to better my mood after last night.

It's insanely frustrating to realize it litterally comes down to one sub, we put in Mandzukic and our game went to shit on hell basket.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Yeah but as our sporting director he has every right to complain for a error like this which influenced the game.I am the last person who wants to complain of referees but that was soo obvious.1 meter at least onside.And at the end Marota got the right to attack the referee for every possible reason and especially that 12 mil eur. that we are short after this elimination.
I completely agree. Refs ruined both games but on a better day we could've secured wins ourselves despite refs major and many mistakes. Ref was bad on Real games last year but we made it, also on Man City joke Kompany/Chiellini goal, victory would've tasted much better when everything is against us. But this is too painful

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
My coworkers been buying me drinks and food (breakfast and lunch) since the get go, to try to better my mood after last night.

It's insanely frustrating to realize it litterally comes down to one sub, we put in Mandzukic and our game went to shit on hell basket.
Rather,
They put in Coman and Thiago which changed the game.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
4:30 in the morning and I still cannot sleep.
I only slept 2 hours at night and had to get up and go to work like nothing happened, and of course you can't tell anyone you know how depressed you are, they'd respond with a "it's just a football match" so you gotta swallow the pain and go on. I feel for the players specially Buffon, exiting every year in drama and bad luck

- - - Updated - - -

It's insanely frustrating to realize it litterally comes down to one sub, we put in Mandzukic and our game went to $#@! on hell basket.
I have like 7 missed calls and 20 messages from last night that I won't answer, some are teasing and some are showing support but I can't stand a human being except hurt juve fans today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)