[CL] Bayern vs JUVENTUS [16th March, 2016] (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
BTW what did bother me a lot was that Lewandowski was not sent off. That was 100% retaliation. Should have been a straight red and a six week ban.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
We've just won the double after this result. Nobody is stopping us in Italy.
If ever there was a presumptuous piece of posting, this would be it. You're greatly undersestimating the psychological aspect of a game like the one last night. It may well be the players are filled with rage and destroy everything in their path, while on the other hand, it could easily deflate them and drain them out enough to not be able to pull off a result they would otherwise. Scudetto is far from over. We are completely mentally and physically drained and need the break to recover, which is why this result on Sunday is important and while Torino are fired up for it, we are not. This is where the individuals would perhaps need to stand up and be counted coz the team's morale is down.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If ever there was a presumptuous piece of posting, this would be it. You're greatly undersestimating the psychological aspect of a game like the one last night. It may well be the players are filled with rage and destroy everything in their path, while on the other hand, it could easily deflate them and drain them out enough to not be able to pull off a result they would otherwise. Scudetto is far from over. We are completely mentally and physically drained and need the break to recover, which is why this result on Sunday is important and while Torino are fired up for it, we are not. This is where the individuals would perhaps need to stand up and be counted coz the team's morale is down.
Don't underestimate the heart of this team, man. Last night showed that. They were left for dead even before they stepped on the pitch, and they put in a great performance. They just ran out of gas last night. It happens

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Don't underestimate the heart of this team, man. Last night showed that. They were left for dead even before they stepped on the pitch, and they put in a great performance. They just ran out of gas last night. It happens
Yeah, if we manage to keep the core of this team we are set for the future. Future looks bright, just need to keep core players.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
This fucking game, man.

Still infuriated. Can't believe we threw this game. What a fucken result beating Bayern in Munich.

FUCK!

Sad for Buffon. Not many CL-tournaments left for him.

FUCK!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I've been raging in battle with my fellow Juventini that we left with our heads held high. We were heroes as far as I'm concerned, but how do we take for granted that the Scudetto is ours. I don't get it, coz we are tired and our morale is hit, but we will recover a lot of our energy in the break, it's just that a game after an exit like last night is always going to be tricky, and if we fuck it up, the Scudetto race is wide open again.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Yeah, if we manage to keep the core of this team we are set for the future. Future looks bright, just need to keep core players.
but we are a seller club now, Pogba and Morata will go, Dybala or Cuadrado maybe too...
We will remain as we are quality wise, but we wont always get Bayern so early!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I've been raging in battle with my fellow Juventini that we left with our heads held high. We were heroes as far as I'm concerned, but how do we take for granted that the Scudetto is ours. I don't get it, coz we are tired and our morale is hit, but we will recover a lot of our energy in the break, it's just that a game after an exit like last night is always going to be tricky, and if we fuck it up, the Scudetto race is wide open again.
The greatest gift that Conte left us was the mentality that you never get too high, you never get too low, and what happened in the past will not affect how you play in the future.

This mentality has carried over into the Allegri era. I'm not saying that the Scudetto is a lock or even close to that, but this team won't beat itself if there is a stumble

- - - Updated - - -

The core will be kept, in my opinion. Dybala, Pogba, Rugani, et all....

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The greatest gift that Conte left us was the mentality that you never get too high, you never get too low, and what happened in the past will not affect how you play in the future.

This mentality has carried over into the Allegri era. I'm not saying that the Scudetto is a lock or even close to that, but this team won't beat itself if there is a stumble

- - - Updated - - -

The core will be kept, in my opinion. Dybala, Pogba, Rugani, et all....
We are saying the same thing then. All I'm saying is don't have this sense of entitlement that we have the domestic double on a lock. Our work is not done yet.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
I just watced the game again! Do you guys realise How undesesrved Bayern won this match? How we didnt score 3 goals is beyond me, and How Bayern scored 4??? They created nothing! Even when going 2-1 they didnt create anything! They missed on chance with muller in first half thats it! Even en XT they scored on the only two shots they had, and we missed Giant chances with first lichsteiner and later mandzukic and Sturaro!!

I dont recall We have been aliminated in that Way! We outplayed Bayern!
Evra was a beast all night but the two mistskes was shockers! Specialy the first! He for sure did cost the victory, not clearing and starting to dribble!

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
this. and I know, we shouldn't wheine about the refs, but in the two games there were six decisive mistakes. That's a few too many to take vs a strong team like Bayern. You can concede, but up to a certain point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)