[CL] Barcelona 3-0 JUVENTUS [September 12th 2017] (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The optimism needed a reality check, but I just hate that we deal with this every year because we like to fuck up an area of the team every summer, at some point our luck will run out
The optimism was weird. Even I thought our line up looked poor.

And I agree. There are too many changes in our team every single summer. And this time we've come out significantly worse imo.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Tactical organisation matters less when you go from what we had to this game of De Sciglio / Sturaro - Barzagli - Benatia - Sandro.

Litterally only one who is good enough to start, in part of the team that was our strongest, and with Real had most quality in defence. Bizzare to not realize how much worse this can get due to that.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
But Bonucci got owned by Immobile.

Alves/RB is the real issue.

And Allegri needs to just start Rugani.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
We are ready

I hope so.

- - - Updated - - -

[video=facebook;1955144081179478]https://www.facebook.com/Juventus/videos/1955144081179478/[/video]
That's why I hate these gung-ho video clips. Don't say we're ready this and that. Just shut the fuck up and play. It's like we talk the talk but can't walk the walk. And it's even a bigger disappointment when we lost. At the time the video was made, Howedes was not even match fit and Higuain is an eternal choker.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
The fact that Allegri showed faith in 20 year old Bentancur to have his first CL game against Barcelona just further puzzles me about the lack of trust with Rugani (23y) to start.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Fuck. I keep forgetting we have How-were-des. Is he still using the tactical simulator?

- - - Updated - - -

The fact that Allegri showed faith in 20 year old Bentancur to have his first CL game against Barcelona just further puzzles me about the lack of trust with Rugani (23y) to start.
Rugani still doesn't convince me you know. Don't ask me why.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
It is sad that rookie midfielder has to be given a start in such tough game due to lack of options available in midfield

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I think bentacure played as right winger where cuadrado was playing(i dont know exactly).cuadrado was out and berna is still integrating into the team.allegri had to choose bentacure.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I am actually somewhat relieved that we did not lose with more goals.Taking into account the injuries, the usual questionable choices Allegri made and the form of Messi the result could have been worse. Considering this it is truly baffling the unbounded and unchecked optimism before the game that continues to amaze me.I cannot comprehend how could someone has so much confidence in Juve despite the aforementioned considerations and the abysmal record we have on Spanish soil.This result is not at all surprising.Some of you should stop playing so many video games and actuality touch a fucking ball.

Mar 30, 2006
I am not too upset by this result. I don't think it's bad as many are ma king it out to be. We created a lot of chances in the game and we had many new players who have not built an understanding as a team. I can see us drastically getting g better as the new players integrate more. Also Chiellini, rugani, De sciglio are our 3 of our 4 best starting defenders so I expect us to be better with them in the field.. I was very impressed with costa, matuidi and am very hopefully of bernardeschi being an important player for us. I really wish he hit his chance better and scored. We need to really focus and win the rest of the games. I'm worried we won't gel in time

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I am actually somewhat relieved that we did not lose with more goals.Taking into account the injuries, the usual questionable choices Allegri made and the form of Messi the result could have been worse. Considering this it is truly baffling the unbounded and unchecked optimism before the game that continues to amaze me.I cannot comprehend how could someone has so much confidence in Juve despite the aforementioned considerations and the abysmal record we have on Spanish soil.This result is not at all surprising.Some of you should stop playing so many video games and actuality touch a $#@!ing ball.
See problem starts with our transfer campaign we seem to sell our key players and are unable to replace them allegri will need some time before we can fix our problems

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Let's hope we can make the quarters this season atleast. That's the best I'm expecting from this team which clearly doesn't look good enough to challenge for the CL. As would be the case if you keep dismantling each department of our team every season and expecting the coach to achieve magical results.

Not sure CL is even gonna be interesting this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)