[CL] Barcelona 3-0 JUVENTUS [September 12th 2017] (5 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not sure why everyone is freaking out. We had to play a kid and a make shift backline because of injuries and a retarded decision to leave Licht out of the CL.

Pretty confident when our midfield gets Marchisio back and Chiellini things will be different.

Mario
Cuadrado
Chiellini
Marchisio
Khedira.

All starters on a normal day. Calm the fuck down people.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
So reliable defenders let them take twice as many shots? :shifty:
If the shots are from outside the box or less dangerous positions yes.

I can't remember Barca having clear chances like today in last season's game. I remember a lot of wild Neymar shots from distance.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Not sure why everyone is freaking out. We had to play a kid and a make shift backline because of injuries and a retarded decision to leave Licht out of the CL.

Pretty confident when our midfield gets Marchisio back and Chiellini things will be different.

Mario
Cuadrado
Chiellini
Marchisio
Khedira.

All starters on a normal day. Calm the $#@! down people.
Khedira will be jogging the entire game

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I expected us to look worse, considering we always start poorly in the Champions League. We played well in the first half, passed the ball and created some half chances.

Buffon - 7 - Made some good saves on Suarez and Messi and came out well to intercept Dembele. Nothing he could do about any of the goals.
De Sciglio - 6 - Did OK both defensively and with the passes. Would have given him a higher grade if not for that retarded pass.
Barzagli - 6.5 - I though he played well, although there was no real winger on his side.
Benatia - 5 - This guy should only start if everyone else is injured. His passing is reasonable and no terrible mistakes but he always seems as if he is just observing the game instead of actually defending.
Alex Sandro - 5.5 - Not a good game even though Dembele didn't do much on his side.
Matuidi - 7 - The best player from our team.
Pjanic - 6.5 - Some good passes in the first half, but faded in the second like the rest of the team.
Bentancur - 5 - That's not his position and he made some clumsy challenges.
Douglas Costa - 6 - He has quality. I liked that he tried hard in defense, maybe even too hard. He should have had a yellow.
Dybala - 5.5 - He tried, but didn't really do anything.
Higuain - 5 - Same, tried but failed. He is way too slow for games like this. People who think that the fact that he's a fatass doesn't matter should think again.

Sturaro - 4.5 - It doesn't seem to matter what position he plays, he's always garbage.
Bernardeschi - NR - Nice shot.
Caligara - NR -

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Let's hope we can make the quarters this season atleast. That's the best I'm expecting from this team which clearly doesn't look good enough to challenge for the CL. As would be the case if you keep dismantling each department of our team every season and expecting the coach to achieve magical results.

Not sure CL is even gonna be interesting this season.
Yes, base your opinion what is going to happen next spring on september. Tuz logic.

Team needs time to gel, new players added, key players injured (Chiellini, Mandzu).

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Its funny to hear these reactions like where was Dybala, how is he Messi hair etc. I take 2 goals in CL knockout over a groupstage game nobody will remember as long as we (juve) and barca advance.

If Juve doesnt advance from this group, fair enough then you can start asking questions.

We had plenty of important key players missing and you cant always expect same faces to deliver. Likewise, where was Messi in that knockout game last season?

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Any other one you disagree with? Otherwise it would be joke rating. I think overall they're about fair.
I gave my ratings, so I disagree with almost all of them. The way I did the ratings is the way they are done in FM or sites like whoscored. A rating of 7 is a decent rating and 6 is poor. In order to get less than 5 a player must be exceptionally bad. A rating of 9 or more means at least 2 goals or a goal and assists. Most players in most games have a rating between 6 and 8.

The way these idiots do the ratings, Douglas Costa gets 7 for being decent but not really doing anything and Bernardeschi gets 3 for not doing anything. 4 points difference! So how much should a performance like Muntari against Catania get? -15? What about Messi in this game? I assume 10 if that's the maximum. So the difference between Messi and Costa was smaller than the difference betweeen Costa and Bernardeschi :lol:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Its funny to hear these reactions like where was Dybala, how is he Messi hair etc. I take 2 goals in CL knockout over a groupstage game nobody will remember as long as we (juve) and barca advance.

If Juve doesnt advance from this group, fair enough then you can start asking questions.

We had plenty of important key players missing and you cant always expect same faces to deliver. Likewise, where was Messi in that knockout game last season?
If we don't pass the group stage, it won't be because of this game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)