[CL] Barcelona 3-0 JUVENTUS [September 12th 2017] (8 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm sorry for keeping you from sleeping @Bianconero81

Thought we were going to win this :sad:

Fuck me this was embarrassing.
It's ok Bro. :D

I wasn't expecting us to win, and those confident assholes should eat some humble pie. People even had the audacity to predict a comfortable win, knowing full well our limitations and the horde of missing players we had.

It's better to lose now and learn some humility, then get embarrassed when it really matters.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I think people need to relax. We were well short of players and depth tonight. And just needed a few tweaking. Stay positive.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Very disappointing because I thought we had a really good first half. We fell asleep and didn't recover.

The heads dropped (similar to Cardiff) which is worrying.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I think people need to calm down. We were well short of players and depth tonight. And just needed a few tweaking. Stay positive.
I will agree with the most part but Allegri failed a bit tonight with some late moves and no changing of the tactics. He should have learned from Cardiff. You can not sit back against Spanish teams and expect to counter and win. Yet that’s what he did and we got spanked

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I will agree with the most part but Allegri failed a bit tonight with some late moves and no changing of the tactics. He should have learned from Cardiff. You can not sit back against Spanish teams and expect to counter and win. Yet that’s what he did and we got spanked
Dude, we didn't sit back on purpose against Real Madrid - they brutally pushed us back in the 2nd half.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Before De Sciglio went off we looked rather comfortable considering we were playing at the Camp Nou. We kept our shape and Messi was simply a shadow during most periods. Thought the game plan was a good one. We didnt panic and played some good direct passes and created some chances. In terms of tactics, what on earth could he have done? We were rather thin in quality on the bench. It's just one of those games where we switched off more than once and got burnt. Messi is Messi but a full strength Juve wouldn't give him that amount of freedom like he had in that 2nd half.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Totally deserve lost.... Max is killing it again with stupid choice like he did last year at the beginning of the season, hopefully it would end in the same way for us

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Before De Sciglio went off we looked rather comfortable considering we were playing at the Camp Nou. We kept our shape and Messi was simply a shadow during most periods. Thought the game plan was a good one. We didnt panic and played some good direct passes and created some chances. In terms of tactics, what on earth could he have done? We were rather thin in quality on the bench. It's just one of those games where we switched off more than once and got burnt. Messi is Messi but a full strength Juve wouldn't give him that amount of freedom like he had in that 2nd half.
Exactly like I said before. When DeSciglio went off if Lichtsteiner was here we wouldn’t have had to put sturaro there out of position and side. Then when we lost him we got to defensive and sat back and once again lost

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
No man we fall back into that bs mentality. It’s a tale of two half’s. We push the shot out of teams like we did tonight and then and then second half we sit back like idiots
Oh i agree on that, but imo it just wasn't the case against Real Madrid.

- - - Updated - - -

Spotfires all over Tuz at the moment :lol: Niggas arguing in every thread, it's on for young and old.
and Zach is gone :sad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)