[CL]Arsenal vs Juventus (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
giovanotti said:
Way of playing wich gived us only 5 lost games of the season...Arsenal may have the fast way of playing,but our main quality is to spoil opponent's performance..
I believe we can do the task.
We did not spoil Bremen's performance though.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Arsenal boss excited with Juventus draw

Arsenal Vs Juventus. Arsenal vice-chairman David Dein is relishing the prospect of Arsenal playing against former Gunner Patrick Vieira, and believes that Vieira will get a warm welcome at Highbury.

Speaking to Sky Sports News, Dein said: "It will be nice to see Patrick Vieira back at Highbury. Our boys are looking good, we'll be up for it.

"We know Juventus are running away with their own domestic league as they are ten points ahead, but we'll be up for it don't worry.

"I think he'll [Vieira] get a very warm reception, he was a great captain and had nine great years with us and why shouldn't he get a warm reception?

"It will certainly be a very enthralling match and if we can get through to the semi-finals, as don't forget in the whole history of the club we haven't been past the quarter finals, so it would be another huge stepping stone for the club."

arsenal-now.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Il Re said:
guys guys, i assure you, arsenal are more frightened of us then we are of them, i've been speaking to arsenal fans here, and they are gutted, very upset about drawing us, we should win, we have the players to do so
That's another factor in their favour, just it was for Bremen. Not every encounter has a Tim Wiese.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Il Re said:
guys guys, i assure you, arsenal are more frightened of us then we are of them, i've been speaking to arsenal fans here, and they are gutted, very upset about drawing us, we should win, we have the players to do so

So did Real Madrid.

Hopefully IBRAHIMAGIC can get his shit sorted. Cos it was against Arsenal that i saw him play for the first time years ago that i was in AWE of his skills. So were the whole Arsenal team.

Hopefully lightning can strike twice!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
giovanotti said:
That's just one game,I meen the "3-2" one.

Don't get me wrong,everything is possible ,but I think that we can pass them.
That one game almost cost us an exit, I think Tim Wiese will a name every Juve fan remembers.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Jeeks said:
That's another factor in their favour, just it was for Bremen. Not every encounter has a Tim Wiese.

That could be said in the oposite way,that guy destroyed us with the saves...the result shoud be 4-1 for us,but that guy was incredible,excluding his 88.min mistake.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
giovanotti said:
It is not so hard,just believe in our boys!:)
Btw,we really have the potential!!!

Oh fuck yeah I DO!! Footballs a funny old game especially C.L. More Lady Luck is needed, which would be handy.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I said after the first game against Bremen: This is HELL and if we can get out of it alive, like that soldier in Doom 3 did, we'll have learnt a valuable lesson that will see us go all the way. I'll stick by that. I consider the "Bremen Experience", which will be the title of my new book, vital to the cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)