Ciro Ferrara (37 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
actually it's more like people loooove to whine and bitch when the team is not doing well...when we're playing good, a lot of people who are hellbent on just cursing the team do not bother to show up

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
actually it's more like people loooove to whine and bitch when the team is not doing well...when we're playing good, a lot of people who are hellbent on just cursing the team do not bother to show up
Nah i think if we win a big match everyone would be here.
AT times of despair or great joy people seek company.

Mr.Juve

Jan 29, 2009
ciro ferrara is repeating what deschamp did (lovin them as players hating them as managers !)

btw it isn't only ferrara's mistake .. but in the future we really need to start hiring "WORLD CLASS" coaches ! .. we had it enough , no more deschamp,ranieri or ciro .. we need Hiddink or Lippi or any other world class manager (of course not mancini LOL)

Apr 17, 2009
A world class team on paper? I have to beg to differ with you on that. This isn't Football Manager or Fifa where players are governed by a numerical rating. Unless you're talking about a bunch of names looking nice next to each other when written down on a piece of paper, which means absolutely dick all.

We have no player who is truly world-class in our midfield. Who in our midfield do you consider world-class because I don't consider any of them on that level. Diego is probably the best midfielder we have and he has a lot to prove before he can be considered world class. Just because we paid a lot for him doesn't make him wc. Defenders, Chiellini and Buffon. That's it. Forwards, two fallen gods and two obscurities.

The worst part of it all though is that we have the foundations for a WC defense with Gigi and Giorgio yet the directors can't see this and instead of spending 20m and 25m on a top class full back and center back we got Amauri and Filipe Melo.

Dec 9, 2006
As a player is very good ,and when we saw coach for Juve everyone of us was happy beacuse we thought he will make juve like bacelona with Guareila but mach after match we saw ferrara is poor to guide the juve for win

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)