Ciro Ferrara (18 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Hiddink would be great, he's one of the best, but that's really not going to happen imo.

He was on TV last week where he basically said the only thing that's certain about his future is that he won't be going to the World Cup, because apparently some countries had shown interest in getting him for the WC. He didn't say no to any league in particular but seemed very interested in a managing job at Chelsea, I can't quite recall what kind of role it was, but not Ancelotti's job obviously.

I think he'll end up at Chelsea, since he's got ties with Abramovich.

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
So, lots of people calling for Ciro's head now, but who would you like to see as his replacement? Hiddink would be a dream, but seems unlikely. Gasperini, Prandelli, etc. can't coach Juventus this season. Mancini is an option... :shifty:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So, lots of people calling for Ciro's head now, but who would you like to see as his replacement? Hiddink would be a dream, but seems unlikely. Gasperini, Prandelli, etc. can't coach Juventus this season. Mancini is an option... :shifty:
mancini, I don't think would be an option for them. He would probably be too expensive, and most likely still has delusions of grandeur about coaching overseas.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Prandelli is an exception, in my opinion. Hell, grab Corvino too, while they're at it
Corvino yes. That's something else.

Any Italian coach, no. I don't think he's an exception at all. They are all "good" till they taste some strong blood. I don't think he'd make this team any better, not him, not Gasperini nor Conte. They are all different in smaller clubs but when it comes to top 3 they'd play the same style, same stupid style. Same style that's old fashioned nowadays, style that chokes in Europe. Victory over Pool doesn't have to mean much at all and they will crush very soon.

Hiddink now would be sweet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)