Chelsea agreed transfer fee with Juve over Zambrotta - Channel4 (1 Viewer)

Jul 28, 2002
full back isnt as vital as other areas especially as we already ahave a replacement, this would allow for the team to be rebuilt but also for him to leave on a good basis.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Believe me I would never take these 3 over Zambrotta Never. Who's gonna place Zambrotta if he leaves? Chiellini? Okay we all know he's a great player, but no way near Zambrotta, Chivu? are we gonna keep him on the bench, because we already have 2 CD (Cannavaro,Thuram) and I don't see them leaving the Club.
Chivu is going to become one of the top five defenders in the world during the next few years. Pair him up with Cannavaro and you have a world class defense. Chiellini is not a Zambrotta YET but he's getting there. We can't rely on Thuram for more than another year.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
robben plus cash would be good. we get back chiellini and we could have him at left back and robben on the wing. at least it gives us a strong wing again.

but really, i dont want to lose zambrotta.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
robben plus cash would be good. we get back chiellini and we could have him at left back and robben on the wing. at least it gives us a strong wing again.

but really, i dont want to lose zambrotta.

cmon adrian, i respected you.

even the irish kid wouldnt be bad

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
yeah i guess you guys are right. i mean zambrotta has only been one our best players and most consistent performers over the past three years. best left back in football today and is probably the most versitile player as well.

we should just hand him over to chelsea for cash and get then moggi can bend over and cope it nice and hard up the A hole.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
add to that chelsea buying and selling stars like its a Fifa2005 on Playstation 2 game.

if i was moggi, i would try...anything is possible with chelsea in the markets.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
yeah i guess you guys are right. i mean zambrotta has only been one our best players and most consistent performers over the past three years. best left back in football today and is probably the most versitile player as well.

we should just hand him over to chelsea for cash and get then moggi can bend over and cope it nice and hard up the A hole.
Dude Robben is arguably Chelsea's best player and perhaps the biggest talent in modern football.
...I can see him winning the Balon d'Or for many years to come.

ps: Zambrotta has contributed squat to the offence this season, I wouldn't really call him "consistent" today.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
ra,bo contributed squat to the attack??!1 :eek:...he has been our entire left wing this season.
lies, he's been good the last few games, but other than that he's crosses have been the lamest ever, he's dribblings and passes has been unsuccesful. Though he's been good in defence, but a fullback these days requires more then that.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Gallas :LOL:. This guy is even worse than Stam.

Honestly, I don't think we should do it. With Chiellini and Zambrotta in the squad, we could rotate a lot and try Zambrotta to play on many different positions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)