Chelsea agreed transfer fee with Juve over Zambrotta - Channel4 (4 Viewers)

Jul 28, 2002
30+ million will be the trigger, then we sign chivu cassano and gila ...our mercato would be done and dusted very very quickly.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
30+ million will be the trigger, then we sign chivu cassano and gila ...our mercato would be done and dusted very very quickly.
And we'd have an awfull mercato considering our central midfield is the weakest position in our team.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

And we'd have an awfull mercato considering our central midfield is the weakest position in our team.
we bring back enzo and chiellini obviously, mutu AM...jobs a gud un.:D

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

Okay you win :D.

I want to keep Zambrotta though.
in all honesty i woul dlove to rambo and chiellini on the flanks, butfor thfuture of the whole team, selling him may bring in some import dosh to rejuvenate, especially if we keep trezewall.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++

Could prove to be a great deal, if we recieve 25+m€ Chiellini is young and Zambro isnt THAT much better than him. Zambro isn't the same this season. But I still love him. We could almost have Gerrard with this money :D
What. :eek: ..!!??

At least 35+m€ !!!

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
If we sell Zambrotta and Chiellini doesn't deliver, I will be laughing soooo much!!! :LOL:

The most wise decition would be to bring Chiellini, and keep Zambrotta, if Chiellini can replace Zambrotta and this its probe, then we can consider selling Zambrotta... doing it otherwise its just gambeling and turn weak one position that we alredy have cover...

arc

Mar 11, 2004
trezegoal for cash, not zambrotta

its so hard to find zambo replacement, but strikers like trezegoal is everywhere

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I cant understand the deal here. We're willing to let go of one of our best players for a decent sum of money. But why arent we realising how precarious that would leave us in one of the most delicate positions on the pitch. I cant understand why, when we already have a mountain of problems, do we want to add on to our worries by focussing our attention on a position that is well covered for years to come. What if Chillieni comes and turns out to be a failure? We may have to pay more than the 35 million to find a replacement of Zambro's quality, or spend a few years in the transition cycle while trying to mould one of his class. Its a pathetic situation to be honest. And quite frankly, if Moggi is in dire need of money, he should start with selling Alessandro Del Piero.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
They want to create problems with Mutu and now we want to sell them Zambrotta?

We were that close to sign Lampard(sports.it) last year and they decided to give him more money and stayed in London and now we want to give them Zambrotta?

Yeah right!!!

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
There's going to be a lot of sensationalism surrounding Chel$ki simply because of Roman.

Zambrotta's going nowhere.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++
We and Moggi knows we can get a shitload of cash from this deal so why not? All cash will go to transfer money and we will get much better next season.
Name me one player better then Zambrotta in his Position.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
If this is true it is SHAMEFUL

but typical Juve (no offense)...they don't and never have given TWO sh*ts about players and their contribution to the team:

Baggio, Zidane, Inzaghi...

MOggi would sell his MOTHER for the right price

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
If this is true it is SHAMEFUL

but typical Juve (no offense)...they don't and never have given TWO sh*ts about players and their contribution to the team:

Baggio, Zidane, Inzaghi...

MOggi would sell his MOTHER for the right price
You have a point, but with Juve it's always the case of the club being bigger than any player. We'd survive without him if it came to it.

OP
Daddi

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #39
    Actually I think Chelsea will sign Ashley Cole, but if they buy Zambro for a great deal of money, I would be happy and not happy at the same time. If it means we get some new great players, then I would be happy.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    I don't remember who, but someone made a statement I find very wise...

Keep Zabro, recall Giorgio, and push Zambro up front. I don't think Neddy can survive the whole of next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)