Chelsea agreed transfer fee with Juve over Zambrotta - Channel4 (1 Viewer)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Meanwhile, unconfirmed reports claim that Chelsea have agreed a fee with Juventus over left-back Gianluca Zambrotta.

If the Italian international moves to Stamford Bridge, Juve will recall Giorgio Chiellini from his loan spell at Fiorentina.

-Channel4.com

-----------------------------------
Could prove to be a great deal, if we recieve 25+m€
Chiellini is young and Zambro isnt THAT much better than him. Zambro isn't the same this season. But I still love him. We could almost have Gerrard with this money :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
We and Moggi knows we can get a shitload of cash from this deal so why not? All cash will go to transfer money and we will get much better next season.

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
I am fed up of Juve's policy of selling it's star players if the money is right.

Don't get me wrong, it does make economical sense. But, it doesn't help create loyalty to the club from it's players. How can they feel committed to the club if they know as soon as someone puts a bit of money on the table then Juve will sell them?

Of course this story could be a load of old rubbish, but still, Juve is infamous for doing this.

Geof

May 14, 2004
he's the most talented player in the squad right now.

the best left back in the world.

I hate Mourinho

"Hi, Abramovich it's Jose. I was looking at the team, and I thought, if you really want to win every cup and championship in the world you need the 11 best players in the world. I miss two: Ronaldinho and Zambrotta. would you mind buying them for me?"

"No, probs Jose, I'm near the bank, I'll withdraw 100 million Euro"

"cheers mate"

OP
Daddi

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
    he's the most talented player in the squad right now.

the best left back in the world.

I hate Mourinho

"Hi, Abramovich it's Jose. I was looking at the team, and I thought, if you really want to win every cup and championship in the world you need the 11 best players in the world. I miss two: Ronaldinho and Zambrotta. would you mind buying them for me?"

"No, probs Jose, I'm near the bank, I'll withdraw 100 million Euro"

"cheers mate"
    Hhahhahhahahah
    Don't forget Shevchenko. He will join Chelsea in the near future. Maybe Adriano too.... ARGH!

Geof

May 14, 2004
    if he'd give all his money to AIDS research, they'd find a cure in two days and save millions of lives.

Sometimes I hate Football

Geof

May 14, 2004
    haha I read the article.

Chelsea offer 70million £ for Adriano.

the article says 'Inter might be tempted..." haha what a crap. you can buy Gilardino Cassano Chivu Rosicky and Aimar for that money

Tino

Il Tedesco
    Feb 1, 2005
    I think if we get enuogh mones its ok, because we have in the position of the left back one if the talented player in the world! Giorgio Chiellini!
    We can get Gio every time, so Zambro can go! Ciao,molte fortuna!

Zambro is one of my favorites too, and he is very important in tihs season!
    To 60% i hope he will stay, but the other 40% i hope Giorgio get the chance!

ciao
    Forza Juve

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Monkfish ] ++
    I am fed up of Juve's policy of selling it's star players if the money is right.

Don't get me wrong, it does make economical sense. But, it doesn't help create loyalty to the club from it's players. How can they feel committed to the club if they know as soon as someone puts a bit of money on the table then Juve will sell them?

Of course this story could be a load of old rubbish, but still, Juve is infamous for doing this.
    We've done it so often over the years anyway,i doubt one more would make a difference.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)