[Champions League] Real Madrid vs JUVENTUS (11/05/08) (6 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Like some said....we are lucky to see Alex delpiero pLaying...........

when all of us here will be like 80 yer olds or so.....we will be able to say to our grandsons about that legendary player who was the most loved one in Juve´s history.

He is a legend and will possibly become the most famous player who played for Juventus for a LONG time. We are VERY LUCKY.

Congrats to therest of the team also.... without their great performances, this win would have been impossible.

Nothing more to say, enjoy fellow juventini.

Disease

Jan 4, 2003
Just perfect game. Our 4 in the center were alla perfect, even tiago. Our defence was maybe the best i have seen...

Does anyone has any link of Real's fan's site to see what they say and laugh????
Some of the moronic ones think that we bribed our way to victory.
Or that Del Piero was let through easily by Cannavaro. ("another old Italian" - their words, not mine.)
Or the hybrid of the two ludicrous theories :rolleyes:

Meh, they're just bitter that we let our Juve mentality - determination, grit, all that jazz - shine through when we're in trouble; whereas they try to get penalties. Oh well, at least some of them are gracious in their defeat.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Great win , what do i want more than juve to humiliate real at their own ground , all the players were heroes , namely DP for his 2 great goals and he could have added the third if he was lucky , forza juve

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Read what Del Piero said. Alex knew what he was doing and he played on Casillas not seeing him. The same thing with the first goal, Alex waited for the angle where Cannavaro blocks Casillas' view so he takes the shot. Both goals were pure class and talent from Del Piero.
he is class :bow:

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
i actually watched all of this one ... :D ,... amazing game ... mellberg surprised me :D really well so did molly ... tiago was great and i loved how chellini held him upside down at the end ahhahaha ... gio should have played so the we can humiliate them more :p ... one thing negative : amauri is slow! not feet wise but running and reaction he wasted alot of good balls by doing his annoying "hold the ball thing" ... other than that everyone was GREAT EVEN ranieri!!!

FORZA JUVE!!!

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
what a pleasure to see our CL group table :weee: I hope it will be also pleasant to see Serie A table soon enough :)

No offense Vinman, but this is just for good luck..

Can you send me another lot of games , Im running out as you can see per pic.
εℓ niño;1795808 said:
Imagine we lose against Chievo, how trippy would that be :lol2:
:lol:

DEL PIERO > Raul
Manninger > Casillas :D
+1 no doubt about that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)