[Champions League] Real Madrid vs JUVENTUS (11/05/08) (1 Viewer)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Alessandro Del Piero:touched:, what can I say, forgive me Ale but you're Juventus and Juventus is you, at least to me. You're not only part of this flag, you are the flag.
People may accuse me of being a fanboy (fangirl in my case :p) but this is exactly my thought. Without Ale Juve would lack one important part of its history.

The new smiley is great btw :D :delpiero:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
People may accuse me of being a fanboy (fangirl in my case :p) but this is exactly my thought. Without Ale Juve would lack one important part of its history.

The new smiley is great btw :D :delpiero:
They can accuse till they explode. If we have to listen to their accusations then 99% of Juventus fans should orwill be called fanboys/fangirls.

gtbaka

Nov 6, 2008
I didn't realize history was in the making when I watched. But I'm glad that I did.

The only regret, was that Alex didn't get the hat trick.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
WHAT agreat victory,wasn't home,but was wathing it at my friends,was AMAZING!

I really didn't see us coming with the victory from Bernabeu,but wow,i mean wow,what a job done by the Boys-What a defence,tactical positioning,closing down,was done greatly,good instructions by CR,and we take those 3 points and moreover,don't concede a goal there,and more over,we're going to top this group!!
All we need is beat Bate at home.

And Dp,there are no words left anymore to describe this phenomenal...hi is simply the best ever player in Juve history and will remain so forever i believe...

FORZA JUVE!!!

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
I feel so proud and fortunate to have began supporting juventus in 1994. For fifteen beautiful years, I've seen every spectrum of emotion, passion and skill expressed through del piero. Its one thing to love a player, but when he becomes a part of your life for the last 15 years, it does something to you seeing him emerge so glorious after so many obstacles and challenges stood in his way. Del Piero you inspire me and Juve you never let me down...I love being a Juve fan and even more so knowing we've come so far and we'll raise the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TROPHY with DEL PIERO as Captain. I saw it with Vialli but this time i will be there to see it with Del Piero in person...my support for this beautiful team and our captain will have come full circle then.... Till I introduce juve to my children and grandchildren hehe

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Del Piero is inspiration personified...

an illustruous career full of glory, sadness, defeat, sacrifices and legends.

He is the man indeed. What a player.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
For some reason I think Canna wished he never left Juve, he doesn't look happy with Real. I remembered when he was at Juve he was always smiles.
Probably cause we were always winning, everyone was praising his performaces, he was adored by all fans and was surrounded by his national team companions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)