[Champions League] Real Madrid vs JUVENTUS (11/05/08) (14 Viewers)

Oct 12, 2008
nothing can compare my emotion right now, we managed to win and score a brace against one of the best team in the world,,

aplaus for del piero, he'll never get old,,
i think for now the most promising youngster is moli, he's improving alot,,i think ruinieri should keep an eye for him in the next few match..

Miki

Jun 18, 2008
A draw is enough to top the league, but it seems logic that we will share points with Real, they gave us 3 and now its time to return the favor and ensure that the big teams will go through, Real tends to follow that rule...
Cronios, Real did it again!

They must have miscalculated...

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Really happy guys for the historical win. This is a unforgettable night to me. My brother-in-law is a Real Madrid Fan and we went to watch the game in a coffee shop where the most of ppl are RM' fans. He didn't stop claiming there were 3 P.K but well Juventus deserves a win. Our players played very well, they were organised ( credit goes to ranieri) and were efficient. 3 shots for delpiero and 2 goals.

:ultra:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Who would have expected Juventus to qualify at this stage of the knockout phase when so many people predicted that we will struggle in the "death group"?

Juventus certainly did a wonderful job in Bernabeu, scoring 2 crucial goals by our phenomenonal captain, Alessandro Del Piero. The 1st goal is pure beauty while the 2nd goal is just the perfect icing on the cake to take home 3 valuable points from Real Madrid, a team that boasts many world class players. Del Piero has once again demonstrated that he has still got the skills and technique to win games even @ the age of 34. And the standing ovation from Maradona and the Spanish fans sums it all!

This prestigious victory makes me love Juventus even more!
I think the group named should be changed from the "death group" to "Alex Group"
hehehehehe.... Forza Ale!!

Apr 15, 2006
Do u have a breakdown of UEFA CL payments for 08/09? I wrote a post not to long ago about how much money we can make off the group stages and making it to the 1st round. It was based on figures from 06/07 though.
http://juventuz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1784351&postcount=14123

Forza Momo. U have a link for the distance covered by other players? Thx.
Tiago 11813
Marchionni 11377
DP 10785
Mellberg 10615
Molinaro 10262
Legro 10142
Chiellini 9967
Amauri 9460
Manninger 3669
IQ 1202
DC 186

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Cronios has definitely become a Real supporter, he has to make the Real fans aware of their crisis.
that explains why he is not active here anymore ... he found a club which suits him more ... some club who is in a even deeper crisis than us ;)

sry cronios

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Ален;1795278 said:
Btw, i couldn't stop laughing when Chiellini fouled Drenthe in one of our counters.
We had 2 on 1, Marchionni had the ball, and instead of running on the right side to free up a space for Marco and wait for a pass that would've gotten him 1 on 1 with Casillas, Giorgio decides to bodycheck Drenthe :lol:
yeah was comical, i was wondering hat the hell he was thinking, it could have led to a goal for us

but he was damned lucky not to get booked

:touched:

I had tears today watching Juventus not only because we won against Real Madrid and we qualified, not only because of my favorite player scoring a brace and getting a standing ovation, but because when you think of the hard times the team/fans passed through, it was really an emotional night as a Juventus supporter.

Our players were playing with their hearts before using their feet/mind. I think I'll never forget this day. Just when you think you were in Serie B, everybody against us and look where we are now.... just like this ART commentator said "You're never too old, Old lady:.

Alessandro Del Piero:touched:, what can I say, forgive me Ale but you're Juventus and Juventus is you, at least to me. You're not only part of this flag, you are the flag. Like Hoori said, we're indeed lucky as Juventus fans to witness this Legend. A legend that steps in once in a lifetime.

The way Maradona stood up alongside Real Madrid fans to applaud you, the way Juventus fans kept chanting your name for the entire 90min, the way Ranieri celebrated your goal.....Maradona was spot on tonight when he said Del Piero just never gets old. Long live Capitano.

I also want to give credits for Ranieri. I'm proud to say that I've always trusted this man and I've always appreciated though he made couple of mistakes IMO, but good thing I never thought of bashing him. He used his tactics superbly against a tough team, he just did great.

Manninger -7- Couple of good saves. I like the passion he's got.

Mellberg -7.5- One of his best matches. Should be appluaded for also playing RB.
Legrotta -6.5- Good defending...specially in the 2nd half.
Chiellini -7- Great match Giorgio. Though you ruined it for Marco.
Molinaro -6.5- He keeps impressing me a lot recently. Enjoyed his solid match.

Sissoko -7- Perfect 2nd half, managed to control his early yellow card.
Tiago -6- Decent. He did some good defending in his first half.
Marco -6- Terible in the first half, but improved somehow in the 2nd.
Nedved -6.5- I love you, Pavel.

Del Piero -8.5- GOD
Amauri -6.5- Never stopped running, never gave up. I wanted him to score. But it's alright, he'll do it next time.

Ranieri 7.5 Tactically, you did great, Claudio. Though I really wanted to see Giovinco in place of Alex in the last 5min and not De Ceglie. But I can't really complain.
nice post there rab, nice sentiments

every now and again delpie shows the rest of the world just why he is idolized by ALL juventini

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
naah...cronios will always love and support juve .. the thing is that in the crisis days he was the most pessimist of all members

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
You know i hoped that Juve will win but i didnt know that they will do it with 2-0!! I am so fucking happy right now that i cant explain!! Forza Juve!! Forza Del Piero!!!

Mar 28, 2007
really happy for this juve. they remind me of the juve that won the cl in rome(this yr final also held in rome) during 96.. not a superstar team but managed to win. credit to the team and ranieri for winning in the bernabeu which lippi and capello's era couldnt manage. FORZA JUVE! LOVE U OLD LADY!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)