[Champions League] Real Madrid vs JUVENTUS (11/05/08) (2 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Lippi stated that Juventus can go all the way to Rome If they continue playing with the same determination. And when asked about Del Piero, he said that he is not surprised and that Ale has score hundreds of goals like this throughout his career.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
sometimes ranieri doesn't make sense to me. he down plays the greatness of the legends that play for him. how many coaches can actually say that they coached a legend?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
meaning when ADP or nedved or buffon live up to their god status' in matches such as madrid, inter, etc.. ranieri seems to shrug it off or not give the true praise that they have earned and are due.

i'm not saying the man should become a fan boy but give credit when credit is due. del piero has secured 6 hard earned pts against madrid single handedly and this guy acts like its a totally mundane thing

i don't hate him for it, i just don't understand why he is so emotionless about it

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
meaning when ADP or nedved or buffon live up to their god status' in matches such as madrid, inter, etc.. ranieri seems to shrug it off or not give the true praise that they have earned and are due.

i'm not saying the man should become a fan boy but give credit when credit is due. del piero has secured 6 hard earned pts against madrid single handedly and this guy acts like its a totally mundane thing

i don't hate him for it, i just don't understand why he is so emotionless about it
adp did at most earn us 4 points not 6 against real madrid ... or did you see him keeping a clean sheet ?

what would happen if ranieri did not praise the whole team but only the ones that score ... he than everybody would think "to get praise i gotta score" so everyone will join attack or what ? sure i exaggerated, but it was a team performance and even without alex, we would not have lost to real, but perhaps only get draws ...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
adp did at most earn us 4 points not 6 against real madrid ... or did you see him keeping a clean sheet ?

what would happen if ranieri did not praise the whole team but only the ones that score ... he than everybody would think "to get praise i gotta score" so everyone will join attack or what ? sure i exaggerated, but it was a team performance and even without alex, we would not have lost to real, but perhaps only get draws ...
What he meant or his point was about Ranieri not praising Ale well and not who brought the 6points or what-so-ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)