[Champions League] Real Madrid vs JUVENTUS (11/05/08) (3 Viewers)

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Yesterday was just an extaraordinary day. I watched the game with my madrid friend and he left when it got to the 80th minute.
Chiellini and legro make up a COLLOSUS central pair. Its just unbelievable and DP....What more can i say that hasnt been said by you guys, the media and even Madrid fans alike. Absolute LEGEND

Its funny coz me and my friend fight about DP vs raul and over 2 legs, we've seen the answer
We also fight about Buffon and Casillas and in my years of following Gigi, Ive never seen a free kick score him in such a manner which results from poor wall organisation. Its the killer mix of Gigi as an organiser and shot stopper that makes him better than Casillas

is DP top scorer in the CL now? Btw, i really thought that 87th minute chance had gone in a celebrated for a while. A hattrick wouldve been sweet!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
i did not do my office work last 2 days, i could not even sleep, even i did not sleep almost 24 hours..
However Im still buzzing and Im full of joy for all our team and us here

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
but did you pay attention to their goal keeper? He was so wrong, camera showed angle from back post and u could clearly see that wall was 1 meter towards left.

And even , when he went to the middle of goal, he asked wall to move even more to the left..He was in panic even before shot..

DP had empty goal more less, just see it again and u will know what im talking about

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
but did you pay attention to their goal keeper? He was so wrong, camera showed angle from back post and u could clearly see that wall was 1 meter towards left.

And even , when he went to the middle of goal, he asked wall to move even more to the left..He was in panic even before shot..

DP had empty goal more less, just see it again and u will know what im talking about
It's still not easy to score such a goal. The way he always uses Chiellini to block the goalkeepers vision or to disturb the wall, not anyone can do that. He's master.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Casillas did gift that goal, but that doesn't detract anything from Del Piero. He probably would have found another way to put it in.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Casillas did gift that goal, but that doesn't detract anything from Del Piero. He probably would have found another way to put it in.
I wouldn't really call it a gift. Like I said, Del Piero uses his teammates to always block the vision of the goalkeepers, probably not always but most of the times. And he succeeded last night. Casillas did a mistake indeed not placing the wall good, but it's no gift.

Saying a gift, means that any player would have scored taking that freekick...

Geof

May 14, 2004
When you face someone who strikes great FK like Ale, I think you have to chose a side or at least be mentally prepared to dive on a side, especially when the wall blocks your sight. Casillas chose the wrong side, you can actually see him move to the left. When he sees the ball, it's too late...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
When you face someone who strikes great FK like Ale, I think you have to chose a side or at least be mentally prepared to dive on a side, especially when the wall blocks your sight. Casillas chose the wrong side, you can actually see him move to the left. When he sees the ball, it's too late...
Well said...I've noticed that in too many keepers (Doni, Cesar, Casillas) when Del Piero is taking a freekick, they take a risk and decide to what side they're jumping.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)