[Champions League] JUVENTUS 2-0 Celtic (March 6, 2013) (39 Viewers)

MOTM?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Pogba

• Matri

• Quagliarella

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
now the new ones :p

plus the main reason you'd get a maseratti is for the fact they're somewhat unique/cool looking. jaguar takes the cake on that, not to mention so many desperates housewives drive maserattis now.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I know it's only Celtic, but I still think that way too many shots on goal were allowed. The Samaras cross in particular sticks out in my mind.

On to the quarter-finals, forza Juventus :theflag:

Jul 10, 2006
I know it's only Celtic, but I still think that way too many shots on goal were allowed. The Samaras cross in particular sticks out in my mind.

On to the quarter-finals, forza Juventus :theflag:
Samaras is, by far, their best player, imo. I don't think we could stop him the entire match especially without Lichtsteiner on the right side. But other than that one cross we did a pretty damn good job on him.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Samaras is, by far, their best player, imo. I don't think we could stop him the entire match especially without Lichtsteiner on the right side. But other than that one cross we did a pretty damn good job on him.
I also recall a chance where Buffon was barely able to get to but it deflected off his outstretched arm and went over the bar. I think it was Hooper?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I also recall a chance where Buffon was barely able to get to but it deflected off his outstretched arm and went over the bar. I think it was Hooper?
Juve were 4-0 up and the tie was done at that point.

Did you really want Juve expending energy just to reduce the (already small) chances of Celtic scoring?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Samaras is worse than Giovinco.
This. I feel Bonucci maybe could have done better on stopping the cross and Marrone on getting to it first. I know I'm being very critical and not every chance can be blocked like that, but now is when things are going to start getting serious.

- - - Updated - - -

Juve were 4-0 up and the tie was done at that point.

Did you really want Juve expending energy just to reduce the (already small) chances of Celtic scoring?
Just worried about this happening in the future when we'll be facing Madrid or Bayern or something :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The summariser is a bitter cunt.

Hates Aberdeen because we kept beating Celtic when he was playing for them, denying him many trophies that he felt entitled to as a Celtic player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)