[Champions League] JUVENTUS 2-0 Celtic (March 6, 2013) (4 Viewers)

MOTM?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Pogba

• Matri

• Quagliarella

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
i would have to defer that question to @king Ale
From all topics which men are into discussing, cars and phones are the only ones I always avoid getting involved in. Really boring stuff. These fools would be better off watching Streetcar instead :p

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Hoori

This forum is always a better place when your posting. :tup:

nb4 a "this place is always better when Hustini isn't postin"

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You had no problems picking on jews, but have a problem with calling Celtic ginger united?
I dont pick on jews, i think its time to stop complaining about what happened nearly a century ago. My country was occupied twice by germany. members of my family were deported to germany to work, it didnt just happen to jews. Do i still complain ? No, its the past and we gave it a time, and a place.

I am however disgusted in present time, that celtic, led by a blatantly ugly fucker, is called "fc ginger" because of the fucker, tarnishing the most beautifull genetic mutation.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He's right in that Celtic is an insult to gingers.

Celtic FC is an insult to humanity too, but let's not get bogged down with details.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Genetic mutation :lol:
Beeing a ginger is caused by a inheritable mutation of a certain gene.
The fenotype is orange to red hair, very low pigmentation, and a few other changes.

While ginger males usually look like your average abomination, more then half of the ginger females look better then 99% of the regular female population

- - - Updated - - -

(but maybe i'm just a bit biassed, not sure)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)