[Champions League] JUVENTUS 2-0 Celtic (March 6, 2013) (1 Viewer)

MOTM?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Pogba

• Matri

• Quagliarella

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
We allowed too many shots on goal in the first leg as the team didn’t control the midfield and the scoreline was certainly brutal to them.
I expect Conte will field the strongest line up and the team will be concentrated as to not invite unnecessary pressure by playing sloppy.

LOL at this kid: You can beat Barcelona 2-1 but can’t beat Juventus :D
(warning : too much profanities)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
$100 says they will lose this 2-0 lead to Barca as well (or come very close to it).
--------------------------------------------------------------

Vidal must start since he'll miss the league game anyway.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Seeing as Vidal also is suspended for the game against Catania, i don't think Conte will have him on the stands/bench for two games in a row.

Yellow card or not, Conte will probably leet him start this one and tell Vidal to relax with the tackles. And sub him out in the 60 min.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
We allowed too many shots on goal in the first leg as the team didn’t control the midfield and the scoreline was certainly brutal to them.
I expect Conte will field the strongest line up and the team will be concentrated as to not invite unnecessary pressure by playing sloppy.

LOL at this kid: You can beat Barcelona 2-1 but can’t beat Juventus :D
(warning : too much profanities)
'Shoot it before it multiplies' :lol2:

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
from goal.com

Celtic midfielder Joe Ledley insists "anything can happen" as his side prepare for their Champions League clash against Serie A champions Juventus after losing the first leg 3-0 at Celtic Park.

The Scottish Premier League leaders are facing a likely European exit after goals from Alessandro Matri, Claudio Marchisio and Mirko Vucinic left the bianconeri on the cusp of the quarter finals.

Ledley expressed his disappointment at being benched for the first tie, but hopes to make his mark in the return match after scoring the opening goal in Celtic's 2-1 Scottish Cup quarter-final win over St Mirren on Saturday.

"Hopefully I will be starting on Wednesday and we look forward to it," he told the The Glasgow Herald. "It is a fantastic arena and a fantastic team to play against and you just never know in football, anything can happen.

"The first half is going to be key and if we get 1-0 up then you never know. We know it is going to be difficult because they have been brilliant this season, we just need to, hopefully, get a good start."

Celtic manager Neil Lennon will also welcome back defender Charlie Mulgrew who has missed the last three games with a muscle injury, and is glad to have the 26-year-old ready for action once more.
"We will see what we have got and where we are in terms of injuries," he told reporters. "I don't think we picked up any injuries today, the substitutions were basically tactical. There might be a few bumps and bruises but nothing too serious and we will have Charlie back, that's a bonus because he is very important to us."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)