[Champions League] JUVENTUS 2-0 Celtic (March 6, 2013) (5 Viewers)

MOTM?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Pogba

• Matri

• Quagliarella

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Vidal and Licht are the only players on a yellow card away from suspension. We shouldn't risk them because their presence in the quarters will be of huge importance. Knowing how they play, they will eventually get a yellow and miss a match, but it better not happen now. The right time to get a yellow was in Glasgow, but the ref simply refuse to book Vidal, despite all those efforts from him to get a yellow :D

I'd play Buffon, the 3 CBs, Asamoah, Pirlo and Pogba. I'd rest Licht, Peluso, Marchisio and Vucinic.

My team would be:
Buffon
Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
Isla Pogba Pirlo Giaccherini Asamoah
Matri Quag/Giovinco​

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #28
    I am dying to see Anelka - Matri from start, this can be the game.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    This is the situation with yellow cards. Players get suspended after 3 yellows:

4 yellows: Marchisio
    3 yellows: Chiellini
    2 yellows: Vidal, Lichtsteiner
    1 yellow: Pogba, Bonucci, Giovinco, Peluso

Chiellini served his suspension, as did Marchisio, who got one more yellow afterwards.
    In other words, Vidal and Licht are a yellow away from suspension, while Marchisio, Pogba, Bonucci, Seba and Peluso are 2 yellows away from suspension.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005

Chiellini served his suspension, as did Marchisio, who got one more yellow afterwards.
    In other words, Vidal and Licht are a yellow away from suspension, while Marchisio, Pogba, Bonucci, Seba and Peluso are 2 yellows away from suspension.
    :tup:

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
    The yellow cards won't go away and given how frequently some of our players take yellows they will probably get yellows the very next game they play, i.e. 1st leg of QF and miss the 2nd leg of QF, if we qualify.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007

Players get suspended on their 3rd, 5th and 7th yellow cards afaik.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    They don't stand a chance against us in Italy.

Barzagli played a lot of games. Chiellini was walking in a clumsy way after the match, he still feels pain. Bonucci didn't play a few games. Litch needs to rest, Asamoah is OK.

Pirlo, Vidal must rest. Marchisio can be suspended. Vucinic needs to rest.

So I'd go with:

Buffon - Caceres, Bonucci, Peluso - Isla, Pogba, Padoin, Giaccherini, Asamoah - Giovinco, Quagliarella

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)