[Champions League] JUVENTUS 2-0 Celtic (March 6, 2013) (5 Viewers)

MOTM?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Pogba

• Matri

• Quagliarella

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Even with a 3-0 away lead, you can't afford to completely disregard this game as things on the field can change pretty quickly - an early goal by Celtic and then a lucky 2-0 and you'd be gasping for air before you know it.

I would expect players who are on a YC to be rested. Other than that, a strong starting 11 should come out and then some tactical changes in view of match tiredness for certain player may be used early in the 2nd half.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I just hope for a result better than the 7-0 dominance that so many Celtic fans are still predicting. :andyandbarcelona:

redrum

Jan 4, 2013
As that Milan guy said, this is a CL game so we need to start with our strongest 11 as possible even with 3-0 aggregate...

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
One thing is for sure: Licht should be rested. He trolled them so hard at the first round, and those brutes are so pissed at him, giving them a proper dosage of their own medicine, that I bet one of their primary objects is to injure him and that's a win for them. I want him to troll them even harder by smiling at their rugby players from the bench, all night long. :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Even with a 3-0 away lead, you can't afford to completely disregard this game as things on the field can change pretty quickly - an early goal by Celtic and then a lucky 2-0 and you'd be gasping for air before you know it.

I would expect players who are on a YC to be rested. Other than that, a strong starting 11 should come out and then some tactical changes in view of match tiredness for certain player may be used early in the 2nd half.
I just can't see us not scoring at least 1 goal against them at home.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I just can't see us not scoring at least 1 goal against them at home.
that may well be the case, even with a sub-par squad ... however you don't need to take unnecessary risks - once the game starts rolling in the wrong direction, it would be quite diff to reverse that momentum. And fielding a weakened starting 11 void of the usual leaders in midfield and defense could well send the wrong message to the team and make them over-relax and before you know it Celtic could be back in the game.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

Why don't you worry about Milan against Barca? :D

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

hey man don't get confused, that's Milan style - vs Deportivo, Liverpool, almost Arsenal :howler:

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
I would never take any words from milan fan seriously, that team is a shameful joke and all of their fans are too.

We'll beat Celtic with our 2nd team just like we beat milan with our second and third liner in Copa.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)