[Champions League] JUVENTUS 1-1 Shakhtar Donetsk (Oct. 2nd 2012) (82 Viewers)

JUVE 1-1 Shakhtar Man of the Match

• Marchisio

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Chiellini

• Will.i.an

Results are only viewable after voting.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Meh.

If we beat Chelsea at home and draw Shaktar we're pretty much through. Don't think Nordsjaelland will get more than a couple of points.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
But the intensity, the possession, the domination, the goal scoring opportunities were all more apparent with the 4-3-3.
Some games, yes.

But take a look at our home wins against Inter, Napoli and Roma last season. Dominant, powerful performances and with the 3-5-2.

For me it's clear that the non existent support was a major issue for the players as well. The atmosphere seemed like a pre season friendly and it probably affected the players psyche.

Aug 1, 2003
I don't know IMO it seems pretty unlikely Nordjrleiajslkamsa (sp?) would lose four in a row.... don't think ANY team would stand for that...

Anyway it's been 2 days but I still feel the sting of the game... don't know if Serie A can cure it, I need Juve to win the next CL game stat...

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
We play them away first i guess ?

That would be the tricky game, if we win that i could see us going trough.

9 points against the danes & Chelsea and we go through with 11 points. :xfinger:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't think it was a coincidence we put in our most tepid performance at Juventus Stadium with a barely existent show of support, especially on our CL return.

Psychology in football and other team sports is very important.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
But we lack that extra bite playing our balanced and placid 3-5-2. loved the way we attacked opponents last season playing 4-3-3. It was like "BAM!!" where did that come from "BAM!!" and again and again.
We dont care how West Ham plays

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
I don't know IMO it seems pretty unlikely Nordjrleiajslkamsa (sp?) would lose four in a row.... don't think ANY team would stand for that...

Anyway it's been 2 days but I still feel the sting of the game... don't know if Serie A can cure it, I need Juve to win the next CL game stat...
Well Nordsjaelland are a few classes below the other 3 teams so while it's unlikely they lose 4 in a row it's quite possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)