[Champions League] JUVENTUS 0-2 Bayern München (April 10, 2013) (1 Viewer)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
never heard of teams getting banned from europe because of tackles.
It was a hypothetical situation suggested by another member where we win the first leg 4-0, and plan to forfeit the second 3-0 due to being reduced to less than 7, therefore winning 4-3.

Why did I even explain that?

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
The referee was looking at it and judged the situation. So it's just a wrong call. UEFA won't do anything.
The refree didn't judged the situation, he allowed to play on. So, Uefa can still punish Ribery, it would have been another thing if the refree already gave a yellow/red card. Only then Uefa aren't allowed to do anything.

Mar 16, 2013
The refree didn't judged the situation, he allowed to play on. So, Uefa can still punish Ribery, it would have been another thing if the refree already gave a yellow/red card. Only then Uefa aren't allowed to do anything.
He saw the situation and his (wrong) judgement was to play on. It doesn't matter if he says play on, or calls a foul without a card or with a yellow card, after that it's done and dusted. You're just wrong.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
If we score in the first half it's all open until the end. Wouldn't be surprised if it goes into overtime.

FINO ALA FINE! FORZA JUVENTUS!

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I dreamt of the match again. Too pathetic :p
I know how it feels. The way we performed in the first game left me totally deflated. Hoping that we have gathered enough experience to push us further next season. I don't have any expectations for this game.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Fino Alla Fine.

I just want a great performance worthy of Juve, whether we go out or not. That last game was absolutely appalling, hopefully the players realised this and want to put things right on Wednesday. Qualification is still up for grabs and we still have a chance to make the semi finals (even though it's very difficult), so I want us to give it everything we have for the entirety of the game. We need our fans to be in full voice too.

Damn it really sucks to be missing Vidal and Licht for this. Hopefully Pogba and Padoin (hehe) have the game of their lives and make us forget about their absences. I'm thinking Quags and Vuci should be a decent duo for us upfront, and I really do hope we bag an early goal to put Bayern under some serious pressure.

Io ci credo!!!

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
He gets a lot of hate for no reason, but that's not surprising considering where we are posting.
Peluso, giacherini and padion are not hated, they aren't good enough for a cl winners team. and that is what everyone knows.
They might do everything conte asked them to do but Peluso was so lost against a true wc player as robben (something you barely see in serie A).

if we want to win the cl those three should not be starting in any game after the group stage.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
people seem to forget this is out first season back in the CL, with an inexperienced coach in terms of large clubs.

please ill be happy if we put up a good fight against bayern, im not expecting us to go through, but i want us to give them hell

also want someone to take out Ribery

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Peluso, giacherini and padion are not hated, they aren't good enough for a cl winners team. and that is what everyone knows.
They might do everything conte asked them to do but Peluso was so lost against a true wc player as robben (something you barely see in serie A).

if we want to win the cl those three should not be starting in any game after the group stage.
We won't win the CL but man speaks wise words.

- - - Updated - - -

I would be more than happy if we pull out a respectable performance, even if we don't get through.

Strong performance and a win would be great, getting through would be a dream.

Most likely result: A loss.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #497
    Off-topic but:

You know how there's a rule that if your team goes down to 7 men, you lose the game by default 3-0? Imagine if we are playing a 2-legged tie and we win the first leg 4-0. Couldn't we just go into the 2nd leg, play a bunch of youth players and have them get a bunch of yellows and reds by hand ball and have us lose the game 3-0, allowing us to go through 4-3?
    By the time you got 4 players expelled you would be trailing by more than 4 goals.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
    Dec 23, 2012
    Off-topic but:

You know how there's a rule that if your team goes down to 7 men, you lose the game by default 3-0? Imagine if we are playing a 2-legged tie and we win the first leg 4-0. Couldn't we just go into the 2nd leg, play a bunch of youth players and have them get a bunch of yellows and reds by hand ball and have us lose the game 3-0, allowing us to go through 4-3?
    wow, you should coach juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)