[Champions League] JUVENTUS 0-2 Bayern München (April 10, 2013) (2 Viewers)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
We'd get it in the ass if we played a 4-3-1-2 against Bayern. We'd have no width, and Ribery and Robben would kill us.

I believe in Padoin and Peluso. They can do it.
our 3-5-2 didn't stop robben and ribery on raping us neither. We were lucky that robben is selffish and a horrible finisher.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope Conte play Asamoah rather than Peluso and Quag rather than Matri, I believe Asamoah can make some attacking movement on the left flank
we all agree I guess, expect conte though :D

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
There's no reason why Bayern wouldn't apply same pressure high up the pitch in the return leg. It worked so well in the first game.

IMO we should be looking at playing some smart long balls into the open spaces and then move the ball forward with our wingbacks, preferably Asamoah and Isla.

Whatever tactic Conte decides to implement, Vucinic will be crucial player to make it work.

Loulie

Oct 7, 2012
Guys do you think we will ever have a youth system as good as bayerns'? Look at them,they have an amazing team yet don't spend too much.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
If we deploy 3-5-2 we'll make it for Bayern a lot easier. They know how to play against us it worked in Munich so why not in Torino except that now they will sit back a bit deeper and try to counter attack us.

Also I think Padoin is the safer option to play on the right wing. Isla is nowhere near the player he used to be, last time he played on the right wing he was eaten by freaking Constant alive. Imagine what Ribery would do to him. I could see Isla as CM or RWF but not RWB.

We'll need a miracle to make it 2-2 and be truly back to the game. It's possible but without good game plan it can't be done. I have some hope but I don't really expect us to go through.

Dec 31, 2008
Bonucci
“We believe because we are Juventus,” the defender told Sky Sport Italia.

“It’s still wide open and we will put 110 per cent on to the field. That’s not to say we’ll start off pouring forward without thinking about the consequences, as there are 90 minutes to score a goal.
“We have the opportunity to continue our dream and have our say, so we can put a great team like Bayern under pressure.”
“We have respect for his words, but this will fire up both us and Gigi. We want to go through to the semi-finals,” concluded Bonucci.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Guys do you think we will ever have a youth system as good as bayerns'? Look at them,they have an amazing team yet don't spend too much.
I really don't think Bayern's youth system is that impressive. Yes, they are way ahead of us, but compared to someone like Ajax, they look like idiots, but probably all teams look like that when compared to Ajax in that aspect.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I really don't think Bayern's youth system is that impressive. Yes, they are way ahead of us, but compared to someone like Ajax, they look like idiots, but probably all teams look like that when compared to Ajax in that aspect.
Bayern copied the youth system of Ajax. And juve is doing that too fyi.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
They may have copied the system, but the results of it are still not as good as Ajax's.
cos Juve just started then when Marotta arrived, it takes a few year before the talents will break through ;)
patience is the key word in developing youth.
but the fact we can't compete with the big guns financially means we have to concentrate on the youth and thankfully marotta and co are doing that :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)