[Champions League] JUVENTUS 0-2 Bayern München (April 10, 2013) (4 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ill go to a Juventus Piza place here in my country, and im expecting to see a superb performance for us and wining that match.

Im very sure that unless some miracle happens..we will go out..and im counting on it... but i also want Juventus to show them that what happened in munich was not the real thing... and we need o save face and show bayern that they eliminated a very good team.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Ill go to a Juventus Piza place here in my country, and im expecting to see a superb performance for us and wining that match.

Im very sure that unless some miracle happens..we will go out..and im counting on it... but i also want Juventus to show them that what happened in munich was not the real thing... and we need o save face and show bayern that they eliminated a very good team.
Nice post, but I'm sure Juventus is a great team, they will show it for sure in turin at home.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Nice post, but I'm sure Juventus is a great team, they will show it for sure in turin at home.
Thats why a lot of us are not satisfied with what happened in Munich. Im not discrediting Bayern in any way, because they are a great team and did what was needed to nullify us.... but i also think that just too many events went your way, specialy that early weird goal that demoralized our team.

Because of that im eagerly awaiting the next match. To see what our boys can do, but this time with no lucky wondergoals at the 25 secs.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
At halftime

Asamoah for Peluso.
Pogba for one of Matri or Quag to free Pirlo more.
I believe that would not have changed anything defensively nor offensively. Bayern dominated which is quite normal at the Allianz, but when such experienced players like Pirlo and Buffon give 'em the goals, then Conte can do nothing about it. We were simply unlucky in that part. Plus, the Licht penalty incident (which I still think it was a penalty) would've completely changed the outcome.

Mar 30, 2013
I'm angry that Juventus didn't show just how good we are to the world.

I live in London and when discussing football with mates (who btw only watch the EPL), I always tell them how good we are.

The only match they watch of Juventus and we play like shit.

Anyway, realistically I don't expect us to go through.

VUCIMata10

Apr 5, 2013
ive been praying all week for us to go thru, vuci on form will getpassed bayern, vuci-quags does well, though when bayern counters we may pay, when we beat chelsea 3-0, they had probably 3 counters they could of scored, the first one with hazard, but buffon made a great save, then 2 with mata, also buffon saved us. I would like to go with a 433 but with gio out it wont work. But still, if bayern can score 2 shit goals like that, so can we, a goal is a goal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)