[Champions League] JUVENTUS 0-2 Bayern München (April 10, 2013) (9 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Damn Aston Villa won in 1982 the CL final against Bayern, but look now at them... what happened last years with them?
they've been fucked really since the american owner (i forget his name now) bought the club, basically doing things cheaply and more recently relying mostly on youth. But like with most other clubs with rich owners they don't understand how to run a football club effectively or the paradigms of the club itself to appease the fans, before that for as long as i can remember they were pretty much a mediocre club

enzo

May 14, 2012
they've been fucked really since the american owner (i forget his name now) bought the club, basically doing things cheaply and more recently relying mostly on youth. But like with most other clubs with rich owners they don't understand how to run a football club effectively or the paradigms of the club itself to appease the fans, before that for as long as i can remember they were pretty much a mediocre club
Randy Lerner?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
yeah thats him, aston villa fans hate him nearly as much as they do birmingham city and their fans

- - - Updated - - -

Nottingham Forest won back-to-back CL trophies in 1979 and 1980. Look at them now :disappointed:
they've had a rollercoaster season but they could make promotion play offs this season with a good run of form since billy davies took charge of them again, but they have one of the wealthiest owners in kuwait if not the middle east in Fawaz Al-Hasawi

Maldeika

Apr 4, 2013
Like said before - Bayern is better away than at home.

They played 20 away matches this season - 17 wins, 2 draws, 1 loss
They scored 43 goals - and caught 8.

14 clean sheets, 5 times one goal against and 3 in Minsk.

Providers - just CL and Bundesliga - without the 6 away goals in the cup:

Müller 12 goals, 5 assists
Mandzukic 9 goals, 1 assists
Ribery 1 goal, 7 assists
Schweinsteiger 2 goals, 2 assists
Gomez 3 goals, 1 assists
Kroos 3 goals
Gustavo, Rafinha, Alaba 2 goals
Shaqiri 1 goal, 3 assists
Robben 1 goal, 2 assists
Tymoschchuk 1 goal, 1 assist
Dante 1 goal
Lahm 5 assists

There was an interview of Conte in German Sky SSN News HD in which he pointed out that Ribery and Robben are the most dangerous offensive players of Bayern... - fine if he believes that... :beer:

---------------

On the photos from today's training everybody looked very fit - nobody looked like he has partied yesterday.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
they've had a rollercoaster season but they could make promotion play offs this season with a good run of form since billy davies took charge of them again, but they have one of the wealthiest owners in kuwait if not the middle east in Fawaz Al-Hasawi
Yeah, I actually watch Nottm' Forest :D I'm a fan.

They started the championship awfully and gradually got into it. But Forest in playoffs is just a heartbreak, man. I remember a few years back when they only needed to hold on for 30 minutes to get promoted and they totally choked :sergio:

Fawaz Al-Hasawi is Rich, but by GCC standards, he's a nobody really. He can guide Nottm' Forest back to EPL, but he cannot compete with Chelsea and Manchester City financially.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010

Ribery 1 goal, 7 assists
Gomez 3 goals, 1 assists
Kroos 3 goals
Robben 1 goal, 2 assists
Dante 1 goal
Lahm 5 assists

There was an interview of Conte in German Sky SSN News HD in which he pointed out that Ribery and Robben are the most dangerous offensive players of Bayern... - fine if he believes that... :beer:

---------------

On the photos from today's training everybody looked very fit - nobody looked like he has partied yesterday.
Okay.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yeah, I actually watch Nottm' Forest :D I'm a fan.

They started the championship awfully and gradually got into it. But Forest in playoffs is just a heartbreak, man. I remember a few years back when they only needed to hold on for 30 minutes to get promoted and they totally choked :sergio:

Fawaz Al-Hasawi is Rich, but by GCC standards, he's a nobody really. He can guide Nottm' Forest back to EPL, but he cannot compete with Chelsea and Manchester City financially.
ah right, im not too familiar with him or any sheikh for that matter there was some documentary about him recently that basically made him out to be one of the wealthiest people in the middle east

AzeemClark

Apr 7, 2013
Hi all. This is my first post here :) I am really excited for the game in Turin and I hope Juventus can turn things around.

I believe in Conte. I think he will take the right decisions :)

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013

Ribery 1 goal, 7 assists
Gomez 3 goals, 1 assists
Kroos 3 goals
Robben 1 goal, 2 assists
Dante 1 goal
Lahm 5 assists

---------------

Too bad statistics doesn't mean anything. Statistics said, that Germans struggle against Italian teams, Juventus have won all five previous quarter-finals against German opposition, Juve has the best defensive record and so on, but we saw what happened. Anything can happen this Wednesday and I believe we can win it.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013

Ribery 1 goal, 7 assists
Gomez 3 goals, 1 assists
Kroos 3 goals
Robben 1 goal, 2 assists
Dante 1 goal
Lahm 5 assists

---------------

Those stats means nothing for the game on Wednesday, it doesn't matter what happened in the past, one off day and Juventus will change the result

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)