[Champions League] JUVENTUS 0-2 Bayern München (April 10, 2013) (4 Viewers)

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Well, the safest bet would be a 1-1 draw. But I believe we definitely can turn it. However, Bayern got themselves a boost in self esteem yesterday and will it be very tough to alienate them. In the first leg they did a good job eliminating Pirlo as well as his guards Marchisio and Vidal. I don't really care that Vidal has been more visible on the pitch, they did a good job shutting down MVP altogether and I bet they will not change their strategy in the return leg. It's a good question how Conte wants to free Pirlo and Marchisio on Wednesday.
I don't think anybody would agree but one way to do that is to not start Pirlo which I think Conte should have done in the first leg. Bayern's tactics were based on marking Pirlo out of the game so a midfield without him may throw a spanner in the works of Baryen and give them something totally unexpected

Buy on AliExpress.com

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Most of us don't want Padoin or Peluso to start - that's exactly why I feel Conte will end up starting them, he usually goes against the most common sense options.

Isla and Asamoah please.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Shame we didn't get an away goal, would have made things a bit easier. This will be incredibly tough to turn around.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
The tie is as good as dead - there's not much we say against Bayern or Pescara to give us too much hope in the second leg, added to that, our only good players from the first leg, Vidal and Licht, are not even playing.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Padion vs Bayern :facepalm: and don't come up with he has a nice cross
him, peluso, giacherini will never be good enough to win the CL with. All though they seem like good guys. But if we want to win the CL they should not even being close to starting in this games.

Buffon
isla-barza-bonbon-chiello
asamoah-pirlo-pogba
marchisio
quag-vuci​

that is the best line up possible imo.

but for sure we will see this
buffon
barza-bonbon-chiello
padion-marchiso-pirlo-pogba-peluso
vuci-matri​

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Such a shame, I really do rate him, if he the likes of Padoin and Peluso will always be ahead of him in the pecking order, the brother should leave.

A surprise Pepe appearance will make all the hurt disappear.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Padion vs Bayern :facepalm: and don't come up with he has a nice cross
him, peluso, giacherini will never be good enough to win the CL with. All though they seem like good guys. But if we want to win the CL they should not even being close to starting in this games.

Buffon
isla-barza-bonbon-chiello
asamoah-pirlo-pogba
marchisio
quag-vuci​

that is the best line up possible imo.

but for sure we will see this
buffon
barza-bonbon-chiello
padion-marchiso-pirlo-pogba-peluso
vuci-matri​
We'd get it in the ass if we played a 4-3-1-2 against Bayern. We'd have no width, and Ribery and Robben would kill us.

I believe in Padoin and Peluso. They can do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)