[Champions League] JUVENTUS 0-2 Bayern München (April 10, 2013) (4 Viewers)

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Really man?? That fucking chiellini hit mandzukic in the foot with a horrible kick (glad mandzu was protected) and then he started to cry like a babie in the floor and the refeere gave mandzu a yellow card,(the card should been to chiellini because he kick mandzukic) as soon as refeere gave the foul chiellini was back at his feets. Chiellini is a disgrace and thanks to him we lost a very valuable player on the semifinals. Chiellini is a good defender, a good actor an a good cunt. I fucking hate him.
It was a great match and I hope conte learned a lesson an in the next champions I hope juve will be much better than this juve
stop trolling... :sergio:

that foul on Chiellini was no yellow card, thats right, but in other siuations we had much luck like first leg, when ribery hit vidal, it could be red there, and also in second leg there were some fouls, you could give yellow for lahm, that dangerous FK was his fault and it could be a yellow card.

and stop that trash talk about lesson for juve, some Bayern fans forget when barcelona gave us a big lesson in camp nou winning 4-0 back 2009, although that was a really weak period of bayern, same like milan nowdays.

Juve still belongs to top 10 in europe

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
- It's incredible how dependent Bayern's midfield is on Schweinsteiger. In the first 30 minutes he was struggling. As soon as he started to find himself Bayern started to control the match. Only Kroos could be an adequate replacement in his postition, too bad he's injured. I hope Schweinsteiger stays healthy.

- It's not Conte's fault. He did the best he can with what he has. It's clearly a squad problem. The squad as is just isn't good enough. I hope Juventus can resolve this. I'd take them any day as competition over the Spanish vaffanculo clubs.

- Gianluigi Buffon is still one of the best. Who cares what Trolololbauer said. He just likes to talk nonsense.

- Robben is a selfish cunt and I hope he injures himself (chances are good) so that Heynckes is forced to start Shaqiri (Sounds mean, I know). Can't believe I thought he changed at the beginning of this season. He's just setting himself up for another whistle concert forcing me to feel sorry for him.

- I love Chiellini. He's a little dirty and a rugged player but in the mold you can appreciate. It's like art. Restored my faith a bit. Old school. Actually, I like both your center backs. I'll miss them against the Spanish clubs who have classless brutes like Pepe or cunts like Jordi Alba who has moved ahead of Busquets on my cunt list today.

- In both games both teams wore their traditional colors. It's like they've read my mind. Very eye pleasing, I have to say. Beautiful team colors and jerseys. :tuttosport: worthy
i like you.

Please stay. Even if you aren't a Juve fan, you are more reasonable than most here. (Me too probably, now that I think of it)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I had to do it, these juve fans were really arrogant. they were always saying that italy is better than germany and that juve will rip apart bayern. but thats it i'm out
well i don't know where you got that from, but i for one wanted to avoid bayern at all cost as i felt they were a team we would always struggle against physically, i would have been much happier playing barca than bayern

Maldeika

Apr 4, 2013
Over both the legs, I thought Muller exposed us the most because we play Pirlo instead of/without a defensive mid. Tactically we don't have a plan for the opponent's centre attacking midfielder, Muller went to support both the wings wherever the attack was coming from and was there free to shoot twice in the second leg and atleast once in the first leg to Madzukic's layoffs.
Actually - on a normal or good day he should have had 2 assists and one or 2 goals yesterday but he did not really have one - not with his own actions. I think he played a pretty good watch dog for Pirlo in the first leg and was not bad in that yesterday. And with his speed and stamina he still could do his own thing in the attack in between. I do not think Kroos could have done that as his physics ain't better than Pirlo. It could be that they just would have zeroed each other out.

It was not Ribery's day yesterday either. But I seldom saw a good away match from him.

Chiellini is Chiellini - he just does what he comes through with - the same with Mandzukic, Vidal, Ribery, Robben etc. It is no church choir. There is limits when it gets really unfair but I have not seen that it really met somebody totally innocent. Mandzukic for sure is not - even if both early yellows for Mandzukic and Bonucci both were very harsh. But I guess the referee just wanted to give a sign very early.

I like on your team that the core of it is Italian as much as I like at Bayern that 6 of the usualy starting players (even if Kroos and Badstuber are injured right now) come from the own youth setup. I think it is easy to identify with Buffon or Pirlo as much as it is for a Bavarian to identify with Müller and Schweinsteiger. The first you might like to meet for a good meal and a wine - the second ones you would like to party with and go for a beer.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
For me the biggest surprise was how poor Pirlo played in both games, he was absolutely terrible in my view.
And a lot of that had to do with Marchisio not showing any responsibility and leadership during the games, completely anonymous, meaning Pirlo had to continuously do the job of 2 players.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
why? hes the reason we didnt get humiliated at our own stadium :p
Still a major cunt though, like scarface.

Really man?? That fucking chiellini hit mandzukic in the foot with a horrible kick (glad mandzu was protected) and then he started to cry like a babie in the floor and the refeere gave mandzu a yellow card,(the card should been to chiellini because he kick mandzukic) as soon as refeere gave the foul chiellini was back at his feets. Chiellini is a disgrace and thanks to him we lost a very valuable player on the semifinals. Chiellini is a good defender, a good actor an a good cunt. I fucking hate him.
It was a great match and I hope conte learned a lesson an in the next champions I hope juve will be much better than this juve

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Suarez remains the dream for me too, but I just cannot see it happening.

I definitely would love Sanchez here. Young, quick, direct, athletic, good technique...would be a great partner for Llorente (and maybe Vuci in a 4-3-3)...and he seems to be quite a realistic/attainable target.
That didn't work so well at Barca.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Actually - on a normal or good day he should have had 2 assists and one or 2 goals yesterday but he did not really have one - not with his own actions. I think he played a pretty good watch dog for Pirlo in the first leg and was not bad in that yesterday. And with his speed and stamina he still could do his own thing in the attack in between. I do not think Kroos could have done that as his physics ain't better than Pirlo. It could be that they just would have zeroed each other out.

It was not Ribery's day yesterday either. But I seldom saw a good away match from him.

Chiellini is Chiellini - he just does what he comes through with - the same with Mandzukic, Vidal, Ribery, Robben etc. It is no church choir. There is limits when it gets really unfair but I have not seen that it really met somebody totally innocent. Mandzukic for sure is not - even if both early yellows for Mandzukic and Bonucci both were very harsh. But I guess the referee just wanted to give a sign very early.

I like on your team that the core of it is Italian as much as I like at Bayern that 6 of the usualy starting players (even if Kroos and Badstuber are injured right now) come from the own youth setup. I think it is easy to identify with Buffon or Pirlo as much as it is for a Bavarian to identify with Müller and Schweinsteiger. The first you might like to meet for a good meal and a wine - the second ones you would like to party with and go for a beer.
because he couldent get past the beast that is PADOIN

Maldeika

Apr 4, 2013
because he couldent get past the beast that is PADOIN
No. Because Ribery is great at home matches and decent away. There is players it that does not matter - and players that are much better at home or on foreign ground. I have seen so much wonderful performances of him at home - but not so much in other stadiums.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)