[Champions League] Chelsea 1-0 JUVENTUS (02/25/09) (1 Viewer)

Jan 24, 2009
R U fuckin kidding me? WE played terrible. We looked like a fuckin U12 team. Wecould not pass, trap, or dribble the ball. We were static in the midfield. Again, DP needs to come all the way back into the midfield to get the ball since we have such a useless midfield.

Good thing Nedved was rested over the weekend. He looked so fresh (lol). He looked like a fuckin cripple out there.

Fuck Ranieri and his defensive tendencies. Why not throw on IQ for Camo or give Gio a chance. Chelsea's defense sucks and lacks pace. Gio would have been perfect. Oh yeah, Ranieri did not even make the fuckin bench.

Fuck Ranieri
Fuck Moli
Fuck Nedved
Fuk Marchionni
Fuck the entire backline . . .how many times did they just rush up the fuckin field and piss the ball away. You are not gong to win with Legro as your passing midfielder.

Fuck!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Not only didn't my Camo bring us luck, I think it also nullified the power of yours.
On second thought, maybe we would've lost 4:0 without the Camos. You could never know with these Camo avatars. They're too powerful and unpredictable.

What about tonight's match Hoori? You think we played well?

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
So Alen, you seem like one of the most optimistic ones here. You think we have a good chance going through?

Personally well we havent looked bad in CL at home, but we are playing Chelsea, and pay in mind, we need to score at least 2 goals, and even more if Chelsea scores. I cant see us going through. Id be a lot more optimistic had the result been a draw. A lot.

And the Roma-Chelsea came is not a hope. That game was long long ago, with other managers and in the end, it was a group stage match.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
R U fuckin kidding me? WE played terrible. We looked like a fuckin U12 team. Wecould not pass, trap, or dribble the ball. We were static in the midfield. Again, DP needs to come all the way back into the midfield to get the ball since we have such a useless midfield.

Good thing Nedved was rested over the weekend. He looked so fresh (lol). He looked like a fuckin cripple out there.

Fuck Ranieri and his defensive tendencies. Why not throw on IQ for Camo or give Gio a chance. Chelsea's defense sucks and lacks pace. Gio would have been perfect. Oh yeah, Ranieri did not even make the fuckin bench.

Fuck Ranieri
Fuck Moli
Fuck Nedved
Fuk Marchionni
Fuck the entire backline . . .how many times did they just rush up the fuckin field and piss the ball away. You are not gong to win with Legro as your passing midfielder.

Fuck!
Well said mate. People here should get a clue and stop being blind. I wish we had more knowledgable members like yourself.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
On second thought, maybe we would've lost 4:0 without the Camos. You could never know with these Camo avatars. They're too powerful and unpredictable.

What about tonight's match Hoori? You think we played well?
Honestly I've seen worse and I expected worse. We didn't play well but still I'm pleased by our performance especially in the second half. We will see Juve in the next round and I'll answer all these "FUCK" guys at that time.

Jan 24, 2009
Honestly I've seen worse and I expected worse. We didn't play well but still I'm pleased by our performance especially in the second half. We will see Juve in the next round and I'll answer all these "FUCK" guys at that time.
Hey don't get me wrong I still believe we can advance to the next round. However, not with the line-up or type of performance we put in tonight. Things need to change. That was the point of my post.

fherdelpiero_10

Pinturicchio el grande
May 29, 2004
i do agree we played THE WORST game of the season so far... however, we still got chelsea in trouble and got away with only 1 goal -created in a moment of nervousness & confusion at the start of the game- at Stamford Bridge. I don't see Chelsea as the big thing. Also, it was our first time in that scenario, how do u think chelski will feel in italy? They will know what a bianconero tifosi is! forza juve, and they better start training on how to pass~!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
look we played very badly in the first 20 minutes and our passing was off, but the fact that we didnt put our head down after the goal and kept attacking is what gives myself optimism for the second leg. 1-0 after the first leg isnt to bad really. i think we can do it in torino we can score 2 goals and keep them to none.

i predict us winning 1-0 and us going to extra time though.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i do agree we played THE WORST game of the season so far... however, we still got chelsea in trouble and got away with only 1 goal -created in a moment of nervousness & confusion at the start of the game- at Stamford Bridge. I don't see Chelsea as the big thing. Also, it was our first time in that scenario, how do u think chelski will feel in italy? They will know what a bianconero tifosi is! forza juve, and they better start training on how to pass~!
good spirit mate .....

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
look we played very badly in the first 20 minutes and our passing was off, but the fact that we didnt put our head down after the goal and kept attacking is what gives myself optimism for the second leg. 1-0 after the first leg isnt to bad really. i think we can do it in torino we can score 2 goals and keep them to none.

i predict us winning 1-0 and us going to extra time though.
:flag3:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)