[Champions League] Chelsea 1-0 JUVENTUS (02/25/09) (1 Viewer)

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15
    Them again. I always felt Juve would beat Madrid though, and I stated that Juventus would win the CL back in August, on this very forum.
    I remember that post of yours:agree:. Was in the CL thread. Hope you're right and that we can make it to Rome.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
    Jul 21, 2006
    1-1 first leg 2-1 second
    forza juve

2 things about ur sig, take inzaghi off the list if ur gonna keep it up, he is shit.

Secondly, why do so many people on this forum want back a fucking man who made us lose 2 scudetto, and because of this juve became a laughing stock of football for some people. Because of his shit anytime people hear juventus nowadays they think traitors..and if we win anything they will accuse us of cheating, how can u want him back, say u want some1 as good as him at transfers instead, not him,fuck moggi, jesus christ it annoys me when people say they want him back. No hard feelings to u, but think about it man.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    What would your formation look like? Any of you would have the courage to play a trident?
    I would definitely want to see this in London

Buffon
    Mellberg Legrottaglie Chiellini Molinaro
    Camoranesi Sissoko Tiago
    Amauri Trezeguet Del Piero (C)​

Dec 27, 2003
    Im just really disappointed that Marchisio is no longer Ranieri's first choice in midfield. Chelski are now playing 4-3-3 it seems. I'd start with a 4-4-2 and then see. Godot-Amauri upfront, you decide the rest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)