[Champions League] Chelsea 1-0 JUVENTUS (02/25/09) (12 Viewers)

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Mellberg as the RB please! Other then that the usual lineup will do.

Who do you think will partner Del Piero upfront? Trez or Amauri?

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    Mellberg as the RB please! Other then that the usual lineup will do.

Who do you think will partner Del Piero upfront? Trez or Amauri?
    That's the only change I would do. Mellberg RB.

I think this is how our formation will look like

Buffon

Grygera - Legro - Chiellini - Molinaro

Camoranesi - Sissoko - Tiago - Nedved

Amauri - Del Piero (C)​

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    We have played 4-4-2 pretty much the whole season, we cant go 4-3-3 in such a crucial game.

The 4-3-3 posted by Jack looks sexy on paper, but reality is that it would be just too attacking (in fact Sissoko is lately playing more forward, so we would only have Tiago covering the back), and with the LB-s we have....oh boy...could turn nasty.

Id understand a 4-3-3 in a 2nd leg, if the first leg score would be 3:0 or smth. But not now.

Also pay in mind Trez pretty much played his first full game in a long time. I think we should go with Amauri-DP and if things get nasty, we would have a proper weapon coming from the bench...

I just hope Nedved will be up for the task, i dont buy the "shows lot, gives all".

:xfinger:

Dec 31, 2008
    2 things about ur sig, take inzaghi off the list if ur gonna keep it up, he is shit. secondly, why do so many people on this forum want back a fucking man who made us lose 2 scudetto, and be a laughing stock of football, and anytime people hear juventus nowadays they think traitors..and if we win anything they will accuse us of cheating, how can u want him back, say u want some1 as good as him at transfers, fuck moggi, jesus christ it annoys me when people say they want him back. No hard feelings to u, but think about it man.
    well well dude sayin inzaghi is shit is goin a bit too far. hes been one of the best poachers in the world for the last few years an had an amazin partnership with Alex. then y the fuck do u give a shit abt wat others think abt juve as traitors or any other thing. ur belief and ur view abt the club u love is more important than anything else. all of us know we won those scudetto on the pitch. i still believe calciopoli was a conspiracy and my admiration for moggi stays

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    i really hope that mellberg starts at RB, not only because of grygera's form but also we will need his height and experience against the likes of drogba, anelka and ballack.

Mar 30, 2006
    I would definitely want to see this in London

Buffon
    Mellberg Legrottaglie Chiellini Molinaro
    Camoranesi Sissoko Tiago
    Amauri Trezeguet Del Piero (C)​

Nedved will defn be playing this game. No way Ranieri leaves him out of this game. Trez wont start.

Hiddink player 3 strikers today. He played Anelka, Drogba and Kalou. I hope they do that again because that will leave us with space on the wings and we send most of our attacks up the wings with Nedved and Camo.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    i really hope that mellberg starts at RB, not only because of grygera's form but also we will need his height and experience against the likes of drogba, anelka and ballack.
    I am with the idea too, Chelsea are very dangerous at freekicks and corners, against Drogba, Anleka and Terry, we need good markers, and that's Mellberg, he should play with Legro and Chiellini. Simply because Grygera is useless, he can't mark and he can't even make attacks..

Mar 30, 2006
    I am with the idea too, Chelsea are very dangerous at freekicks and corners, against Drogba, Anleka and Terry, we need good markers, and that's Mellberg, he should play with Legro and Chiellini. Simply because Grygera is useless, he can't mark and he can't even make attacks..
    they have been also letting in alot of goals this way. so we would gain double from mellberg on offensive set pieces and defensive ones. I would also play Poulsen because A. he will help shut down their CMs and let Nedved and Camo do more attacking and B. he is physical and good on set pieces.

my team would be:

---Del Piero----Amauri

Nedved--Poulsen--Sissoko--Camo

Molinero-Chiellini--Leggro---Mellberg

--------------Gigi-----------------

:flag3:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)