[Champions League] Chelsea 1-0 JUVENTUS (02/25/09) (11 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
That's the only change I would do. Mellberg RB.

I think this is how our formation will look like

Buffon

Grygera - Legro - Chiellini - Molinaro

Camoranesi - Sissoko - Tiago - Nedved

Amauri - Del Piero (C)​
Replace Grygera with Mellberg because

1. Mellberg has played in EPL b4 and knows how to defend against Drogba + Anelka.
2. Mellberg has a good header
3. Grygera is disasterous. If Pazzini can put him in his pocket, J.Cole + the two Chelsea strikers will have a walk on the park given Grygera's current horrendous form. Not that I trust Mellberg with his abilities, but to me he gives more stability than Grygera.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
me too, hehe. he is a champion, there are no others liek him :juventus: :delpiero:
I dont know the English language that much to explain how i feel about him and Juve. People here laugh at me for acting so "in love" with Juve. They think that im just putting an act. When i think or hear about Juve or when i watch their games i have this feeling which really i can not explain. I started to love this team cause every player that have played (since i started to watch (except Ibrahimovic)) had/have class. I havent seen any other team where players have so much muttual respect for eachother. In all the other teams there are always players that want only money, that make problems, scandals etc. Juve is the "purest" team in all of Europe. So much love, respect in the team that i can not discribe it. I hope im making sence.

FORZA JUVENTUS!!!!

Mar 24, 2006

1. Mellberg has played in EPL b4 and knows how to defend against Drogba + Anelka.
3. Grygera is disasterous. If Pazzini can put him in his pocket, J.Cole + the two Chelsea strikers will have a walk on the park given Grygera's current horrendous form. Not that I trust Mellberg with his abilities, but to me he gives more stability than Grygera.
Joe Cole is definitely out for this game , ZhiXin .

Well , very though game indeed , but i'd give up on this year Scudetto for this year CL Winner :ultra:

:juventus:

Who knows Ranieri isn't a loser like he does on League :D

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007

I don't mind Mellberg at right-back. I believe he's quite good there, quite the opposite when he's at center-back and I dislike Grygera.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I remember even when Chelsea's Mourinho is hard to beat Aston Villa and get two 0-0 against them in first 04/05... and Mellberd is one of the reason that Drogba, Lamps, Cole, or even Robben that day stuck with Villa's solid defence..

Mellberg for RB in this match will be a better option so..

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
You're all right about melberg being a thorn in chelsea's side but he hasn't been half the player here than he was at villa, but nontheless he is still a better option than grygera.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
I am mostly afraid about war in the middlefield.
Sissoko will give not 100 but 150% percent of himself,but is he enough?But I am afraid of Lampard,Ballack,Deco ,and their deadly passes.
I am more afraid of them than of Anelka and Drogba.The form of latter is curently shit.
Our attack must have usable balls.
Then they will see who is DP.
And I do not care about their shitty supporters.
Where they were before Abramovitch.Middle rated English team-in one word shit.
They do not have history.But now they are deadly dangereous.I see match against Aston Vila.Lampard is a master.Difficult game.We must gave everything from ourselves.

Oct 2, 2005
Sissoko will give not 100 but 150% percent of himself,but is he enough?But I am afraid of Lampard,Ballack,Deco ,and their deadly passes.
I am more afraid of them than of Anelka and Drogba.The form of latter is curently shit.
Where they were before Abramovitch.Middle rated English team-in one word shit.
They do not have history.But now they are deadly dangereous.I see match against Aston Vila.Lampard is a master.Difficult game.We must gave everything from ourselves.
GET SOME BELIEF IN YOU!!

yes their midfield is good but we have a world cup winner (camo), ballon dor winner (nedved) and sissoko running the show. plus tiago will be out to prove something, and we have giovinco to come off the bench

up front we have del piero whos been on fire in the CL, amauri who they dont know much about (but soon will), and trez to come off the bench

HAVE SOME BELIEF, WE ARE JUVENTUS, NOT JUST "ANY" TEAM

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
Where they were before Abramovitch.
Middle rated English team-in one word shit.
don't talk about something you know nothing , chelsea had one of the toughest firms , and that was way before abramovitch came to the club . They probably have more fans since abramovich came , but most of them are just glory hunters

aman

Feb 9, 2004
You could tell in the game against Palermo that Ranieri wants the midfield to play very close to the defense. Even the wingers tried to help out by moving to the center when defending. This will probably be necessary against Chelsea since they're very strong in central midfield.

But I'm worried that Del Piero and Amauri will get isolated up front. They're not the fastest of players on the counter-attack. Although they proved they could score that way vs. Real Madrid (when on form). We need whoever plays next to Sissoko, but also Nedved and Camoranesi, to play the right ball as soon as we gain possession. It's crucial that we get at least one away goal.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
don't talk about something you know nothing , chelsea had one of the toughest firms , and that was way before abramovitch came to the club . They probably have more fans since abramovich came , but most of them are just glory hunters
You dont talk about you dont know nothing.I was living next to Chelsea stadium for a two years and I know their supporters more than you can imagine.Bunch of beer drinkers.They want to become one of English most loved club instantly,like MU,Liverpool or Arsenal.but know what you can buy history with money.I can name at least three tems in England other than MU,Arsenal and Liverpool who had twice more dedicated fans then Chelsea.So think a little before you wrote something

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
GET SOME BELIEF IN YOU!!

yes their midfield is good but we have a world cup winner (camo), ballon dor winner (nedved) and sissoko running the show. plus tiago will be out to prove something, and we have giovinco to come off the bench

up front we have del piero whos been on fire in the CL, amauri who they dont know much about (but soon will), and trez to come off the bench

HAVE SOME BELIEF, WE ARE JUVENTUS, NOT JUST "ANY" TEAM
Who says that I dont have faith in my squad?Yes Camo is a world cup winner,Neddy is Ballon D or winner and Sisoko is fine.
I am just telling you that they also had a good midfield players so we must be careful.Whats wrong with that and what is wrong to be careful.
I dont want to pretend that Lampard,Deco and Bllack are not good players,as well as ours,but we must be careful.
Of course we are Juventus,one and only,what I wrote does not have anything in common with awareness from them.Nobody,I think, wants victory more than me.I still feel pain from CL final 2003 with fucking Milan in season where we were three times better then them and lost the final,so I will repeat It will be a difficult game.That does not have anything in common with loving,faith and supporting my beloved one and only Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)