[Champions League] Chelsea 1-0 JUVENTUS (02/25/09) (2 Viewers)

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #45
    No way to look like Capello side. This current squad plays with pride and honor in CL. Something that wasn't around/existed under Capello.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    League form means nothing going into these matches. The home leg vs Madrid this season is a good example.

Even will their current problems, on paper, they are superior to us in almost every position. However, this is something were used to, and hopefully we can pull off another upset.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    I think it will be Sissoko-Poulsen in midfield.

I prefer to have Poulsen in there because I'm afraid Sissoko could get overwhelmed by himself trying to handle Lampard, Ballsack, Deco and Essien

I'd actually play this midfield:

Sissoko--Tiago---Poulsen

-----------Camo-----------

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #48
    Never thought some of Chelsea fans are that ignorant. I had a good laugh reading these.

On form J.Cole is better then old-men Del Piero. Free kicks, and dead ball situations is the only thing Del Piero can trouble us with. You shall see in a few months as Joe outshines Del Piero in both games
    Del Piero... he won't see the outside of Carvalho's back pocket :D Besides we will definetly play with one forward in these matches
    on his day cech is as good as anyone......anelka/drogba/joe cole much better than delpiero/trez/amauri, are u kidding me? fully fit drogba alone is better than trezeuguet and amauri put together...

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
    Apr 5, 2006
    It is no sin to say that we have a big chance of loosing the game against Chelsea. After all they ARE Chelsea. But it is a fans job to hope for the best. And it is very real that we can win against them (remember Real??). But even if we loose, they will come in Torino and then we shall see.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
    Apr 5, 2006
    I think it will be Sissoko-Poulsen in midfield.

I prefer to have Poulsen in there because I'm afraid Sissoko could get overwhelmed by himself trying to handle Lampard, Ballsack, Deco and Essien

I'd actually play this midfield:

Sissoko--Tiago---Poulsen

-----------Camo-----------
    I would hate it so much if Poulsen starts. I mean what else does Tiago has to do in order to prove himself. He is the best option next to Sissoko. Not Poulsen, not Marchisio and definetly not Zaneti.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    :lol: at the chelsea supporters hahahaha what a bunch of wankers!

god i hope del piero scores!

man the nerves are mounting i cant wait.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #53
    :lol: at the chelsea supporters hahahaha what a bunch of wankers!

god i hope del piero scores!

man the nerves are mounting i cant wait.
    I can understand their fear towards Ale and denying what he is capable of because that's what most dangerous players get most of the times.

But saying Cole/Drogba/Anelka are way better than Amauri/Del Piero/Trezeguet is something:D.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    I can understand their fear towards Ale and denying what he is capable of because that's what most dangerous players get most of the times.

But saying Cole/Drogba/Anelka are way better than Amauri/Del Piero/Trezeguet is something:D.
    it is like comparing a volvo to a ferrari

there all shitting themselves, im sure they all saw his performance against real and now are just saying that crap so they can sleep at night. lol

joe cole isnt half the player del piero is, to compare them is stupid any way because they dont even play the same position.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007

you're quite blind aren't you?:melayyanandmessi:

Cole is better than Del Piero......

.....at getting injured.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
    Apr 5, 2006
    I bet that Real fans tought the same thing about the "Old, lazy, not able to do anything" Alessandro Del Piero. I mean, are we the only fans in the world who are real and who can admit that some football players are better than others?? I mean to say that DP can only take freekicks and nothing else is pure ignorance. Are they so full of them selves??

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    so true they will just boo there own, that was such an emotional moment.

FORZA DEL PIERO!
    FORZA JUVE!!!!

i will always respect real madrid fans for that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)