[Champions League] Chelsea 1-0 JUVENTUS (02/25/09) (2 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
don't talk about something you know nothing , chelsea had one of the toughest firms , and that was way before abramovitch came to the club . They probably have more fans since abramovich came , but most of them are just glory hunters

Its also been told that the hysel tragedy was not just caused by the liverpool supporters but the chelsea hooligans too went for a tear up against the Italians. chelsea still have there firm called the headhunters. most of them have been banned by the club. i know a few ex headhunters and trust me they are nasty piece of work.
But the drughi's will fuck them up still.:flag3:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I dont scare Chelsea, but i scare Gus Hidink. He is very powerful coach, psychologist
bit too early to call but the hiddink factor will kick start chelsea. hopefully they'll get too big for their boots and choke against us......but i cant see that happening.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Going to be a tough game.
They have a real good team but it's only Guus's second game. It might be in our advantage and especially as we play the first leg in London.
We need an in-form Del Piero and Sissoko. We are not hopeless but we can't afford any slip ups

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
You dont talk about you dont know nothing.I was living next to Chelsea stadium for a two years and I know their supporters more than you can imagine.Bunch of beer drinkers.They want to become one of English most loved club instantly,like MU,Liverpool or Arsenal.but know what you can buy history with money.I can name at least three tems in England other than MU,Arsenal and Liverpool who had twice more dedicated fans then Chelsea.So think a little before you wrote something
read my post again , i said way before abramovitch came to respond to your comment where were they before abramovitch came , i'm not talking about present time

Its also been told that the hysel tragedy was not just caused by the liverpool supporters but the chelsea hooligans too went for a tear up against the Italians. chelsea still have there firm called the headhunters. most of them have been banned by the club. i know a few ex headhunters and trust me they are nasty piece of work.
But the drughi's will fuck them up still.:flag3:
yeah , i heard about that , but also that not only chelsea supporters came , supposedly there were couple of more english supporter groups who were there on the same mission.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
We haven't beaten an English team in like forever, maybe this is the year :xfinger:

For this particular match I would be more than satisfied with any draw, preferably not 0-0 of course.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
don't talk about something you know nothing , chelsea had one of the toughest firms , and that was way before abramovitch came to the club . They probably have more fans since abramovich came , but most of them are just glory hunters
what dos that have to do with them being a good football team or not?! so what if they have some knuckleheads who can fight? i only care about how good they are on the pitch on the day.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
read my post again , i said way before abramovitch came to respond to your comment where were they before abramovitch came , i'm not talking about present time

yeah , i heard about that , but also that not only chelsea supporters came , supposedly there were couple of more english supporter groups who were there on the same mission.
I am talking only where they were as a club and what did they win before Abramovitch?Also that they want to become instantly fourth most loved club in England.That thing you cant buy with money.
And hooligans,fuck them.What that thing have in common with supporters and winning tittles.In Heysell time,all English teams have their notorious firms of nasty hooligans.West Ham also had one of the most notorious firms in that time.but that was idiotic fashion that time in England.Thats why they were banned for 5 years from Cup of Champions,which was the name of todays CL.

Oct 2, 2005
Who says that I dont have faith in my squad?Yes Camo is a world cup winner,Neddy is Ballon D or winner and Sisoko is fine.
I am just telling you that they also had a good midfield players so we must be careful.Whats wrong with that and what is wrong to be careful.
I dont want to pretend that Lampard,Deco and Bllack are not good players,as well as ours,but we must be careful.
Of course we are Juventus,one and only,what I wrote does not have anything in common with awareness from them.Nobody,I think, wants victory more than me.I still feel pain from CL final 2003 with fucking Milan in season where we were three times better then them and lost the final,so I will repeat It will be a difficult game.That does not have anything in common with loving,faith and supporting my beloved one and only Juve.
then we are in agreement

i cant wait for this game...

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #97
    You could tell in the game against Palermo that Ranieri wants the midfield to play very close to the defense. Even the wingers tried to help out by moving to the center when defending. This will probably be necessary against Chelsea since they're very strong in central midfield.

But I'm worried that Del Piero and Amauri will get isolated up front. They're not the fastest of players on the counter-attack. Although they proved they could score that way vs. Real Madrid (when on form). We need whoever plays next to Sissoko, but also Nedved and Camoranesi, to play the right ball as soon as we gain possession. It's crucial that we get at least one away goal.
    That's a good point. I'm afraid Camoranesi and Nedved will start the match defending.

Vs Palermo, I saw an attacking Pavel more than defending, and this helped us to create. Camoranesi on the other hand needs to hit his grear. He always plays better with Del Piero alongside him on the field.

Anyway, just like the previous CL games this season, If we need to win a match, specially an (away) match, they key for this win we'll be right in Molinaro and Grygera's pockets.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    That's a good point. I'm afraid Camoranesi and Nedved will start the match defending.
    what can they do..we play away...we surely get dominated for 15-20 mins...hope we won't get a goal in that interval of time..then we shall put our passes and creativity (flanks) to work..i don't want to think how much space will camo have if celsi will play with 3 mid's ..and if he will get a good day..a non rainy pitch...he will win 5,6 fk's..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)