[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (134 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
There has yet to be an explanation as to why Hooper can be physical, but why when it's done back to them it should be a penalty to them rather than a free kick to us. Also I was unaware that penalties can now be called when the ball isn't even in play. Fascinating how dumbasses claim we cheat when they don't even know the rules to begin with.

And the players and manager calling each other out in public, really? That's how you expect that amazing club of yours to win, with unity like that? I'm really disappointed in the Celtic fans.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 1, 2010
Let's hope so :D

TBH I think this is going to be the biggest Italian massacre of the Celts since the 1st Century.
Found this in the first few pages :D

The first leg was just the beginning of the campaign, the real massacre will take place in Turin.

Julius Caesar allegedly killed 1 million Gauls and enslaved another million, out of an estimated population of 3 millions. We'll match that by killing them 5-0 in Turin.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So much butthurt in one thread.

They're discussing their formations and tactics, oh Lennon should have done this or that. They really just can't accept the fact that they aren't a very good football team, and besides their plan A of headless chicken running, they don't have much else.

I can't believe they are still going on about the "4 or 5" penalties they should have received. Butthurt, sore loser inbreds the lot of them.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Haha everywhere i go there's a little Scot dude crying and whining about it. I haven't ever seen so much butthurtin' since that disallowed Muntari goal. Wait..this is even greater. The butthurtin' has taken gigantic universe-sized proportions.

Me? Nothing feels better than showing the Brits how their sport is supposed to be played. I feel like a hundred bucks and you can suck it up, GB!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
By this time next week Celtic will have opened a Europol investigation against Lichtsteiner, the referee, and Juventus team manager Matteo Fabris. There will be Hollywood actors campaigning for justice for the Glasgow XI, Barack Obama will make a speech in Boston calling on world leaders to rise up against this tyranny, and shares in EXOR SpA will be suspended.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
anyone noticed the tags on talkceltic in match thread? :D
"
Tags
3-0, calciopoli 2013, cheats, forza napoli, fuck juventus, fuck uefa, la juventus trucchi, no respect for juve, obstructing cheats, rats, refsdrivinghomeinaferrari, same old juve, wrestlemania"
They really cant get over it lol

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
so in retrospective, which is a bigger butthurt: the Muntari case or the Glasgow Rapage? :D
glasgow rampage (if that what you mean) is a much much bigger butthurt IMHO, because in all fairness Bilan had a valid reason for their butthurt, while these bhoys are actually and literally turned into being a bunch of crybabies on an international stage for no valid reason :rofl: not only that they bluntly criticize their own team mate, by comparison no juve players complained about peluso when he caused us to lose against sampdoria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)