[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (5 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
I'm not usually one for humiliating teams (except for Inter or Napoli), but I swear to christ, I hope Conte rallies our boys and we put 3 or 4 past them in the return leg.

Never come across a bigger bunch of retards like it in my life.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3,462
    ​You might think Anelka only played a small part in this game. Wrong!

5000 kbit/s:

2000 kbit/s:

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    I just hope that we don't go all Milan 2005 on these turds. And I'm expecting an aggressive banner from the Tifosi. We'll show them atmosphere. Not like that 60'000 nunnery from parkhead

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
    Jul 3, 2009
    At first all those uber-confident Celtic Rangers dissing us before the game seemed like a bunch of trolls that needed to be trolled back to find their place, but this out of this worldly butthurt and whining and incessant bitching just shows that they weren't trolling, but actually and genuinely believed they are better :lol2:
    This is nothing short of the ultimate mass delusion by a bunch of ginger retards ever witnessed in history, they need to be institutionalized and studied by a group of the most elite psychiatrists from around the world, to find a cure for this mass-lunacy and save them from this misery. Seriously.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    At first all those uber-confident Celtic Rangers dissing us before the game seemed like a bunch of trolls that needed to be trolled back to find their place, but this out of this worldly butthurt and whining and incessant bitching just shows that they weren't trolling, but actually and genuinely believed they are better :lol2:
    This is nothing short of the ultimate mass delusion by a bunch of ginger retards ever witnessed in history, they need to be institutionalized and studied by a group of the most elite psychiatrists from around the world, to find a cure for this mass-lunacy and save them from this misery. Seriously.
    What made me laugh were the ones here biting back at these mugs in the first place. Like we have to explain who's better. "My dad can beat your dad up" malarkey. We're know as an arrogant club according to their forum. Not much else happens in Scotland I guess so I understand they get carried away since their emphatic win over the Catalans which they'll be just as proud of winning like their 1967 European cup "Lisbon lions" crap.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)