[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Well, they aren't too far from the truth. This is the 3rd time they make the last 16. In the previous two occasions they got very tough opposition. In 2007 they faced Milan of Kaka and Pirlo, which later went on to win the whole thing. Even more, Celtic managed two draws and took the return match to extra time, where Kaka won it for Milan. In 2008 they passed the group for the 2nd time in their history, and they got Barcelona with Ronaldinho, Messi, Henry, Eto'o, Yaya Toure, Xavi, Iniesta etc. To conclude, this Juve team is, at least on paper, easier opponent than the Milan of 2007 and Barca of 2008.
Oh yeah, I thought they meant easiest draw of this last sixteen.

But what you are saying is 100% correct, the Milan and Barca teams they faced in the knockouts are stronger than this Juve.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 21, 2012
i am from India and a huge old lady fan !!
i absolutely laughed my guts out reading some of the scottish lads comment on their chances of beating old lady .
i feel these guys have no idea about juventus style of play and record in europe

having said that the injury to chiellini and his 3-4 suspension leads me to a worry ...

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
We're gonna rip these bitches into pieces and make them return to their kennels with their tails between their legs. We're gonna redefine the term 'humiliation' when we're done with these green shitbirds! We are going to leave a scar for life for their supporters. Their testicles will race back into their arses when they hear Juventus' name again. Not even the best shrink in the world will be able to reverse the emotional and psychological trauma that'll torment these poor souls for life. Even their newborn kids will tremble with fear when they hear "JUVENTUS"!!! :(
:lol: :lol:

Apr 15, 2006
i am from India and a huge old lady fan !!
i absolutely laughed my guts out reading some of the scottish lads comment on their chances of beating old lady .
i feel these guys have no idea about juventus style of play and record in europe

having said that the injury to chiellini and his 3-4 suspension leads me to a worry ...
Welcome, Nikhil. :) What do you think about Del Piero?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I cannot believe what I've just read. Someone said we were the easiest draw they could get? :lol:

Madrid wanted to avoid us as did Arsenal and United fans celebrated like crazy when we won the group so they didn't have to face us.

I'm bias but that goes to another level.
Help me out. "We" in this story is who? Man City?

- - - Updated - - -

Kate said Yesterday that you used to be a Juve fan when you created to the forums and now you lost interest in the team :seven:
Well no. I lost interest in football, in sports as a whole. My views regarding Juve have not changed by themselves. It's like saying I used to play video games and there was one game I liked most of all. Today I don't play games at all, yet if I were to play that one game would still maintain its position in the pecking order.

Clair?

Dec 21, 2012
Welcome, Nikhil. :) What do you think about Del Piero?
TRUE LEGEND ....

my top 5 players ( whom i have seen ) till date to have touched the football

1) Zinadine Zidane
2) Ronaldinho
3) Diego Maradona
4) Lionell Messi
5) Alex Del Piero

in no order though ..

currently i am loving this bearded man named Pirlo a lot especially after Euros ...

and to say that fabio cannavora and chiellini were/are the worlds best defenders ......

and Gi-Gi is not human . He is divine !

Apr 15, 2006
TRUE LEGEND ....

1) Zinadine Zidane
2) Ronaldinho
3) Diego Maradona
4) Lionell Messi
5) Alex Del Piero

in no order though ..

currently i am loving this bearded man named Pirlo a lot especially after Euros ...

and to say that fabio cannavora and chiellini were/are the worlds best defenders ......

Splendid! :tup:

Where in India are you from?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
jesus christ have some fucking respect for our opponents... they are exactly as far as we are in the champions league... yes they were a bit lucky but so where we!
if we didn't drew against shaktar at home we might not even be in the champions league anymore..
Erm, no. When it came to the crunch we qualified in style.

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #296
    TRUE LEGEND ....

1) Zinadine Zidane
    2) Ronaldinho
    3) Diego Maradona
    4) Lionell Messi
    5) Alex Del Piero

in no order though ..

Not having fat Ronaldo on that list?

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
    http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3261300&postcount=635

http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3261311&postcount=639

Seriously?!

I understand where their bitterness is coming from - big historic club domestically which doesn't exactly qualify as a top club on european level. Having to deal with constant underestimation when it comes to their chances in CL is never easy when they're used to winning domestically. But statements like the aforementioned are beyond ridiculous.

Leaving that aside, I can't wait for this clash. Think it would be a tough game for Juventus. Celtic are the type of team we haven't faced so far with Conte.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
    Are there more Celtic fans? A quick Google search tells me there are an estimated 9m Celtic fans worldwide, vs. 170m Juventus fans.

Celtic FC has 280,299 likes on Facebook, vs. Juventus' 4.6 million.

God I'm bored this morning.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
    Well no. I lost interest in football, in sports as a whole. My views regarding Juve have not changed by themselves. It's like saying I used to play video games and there was one game I liked most of all. Today I don't play games at all, yet if I were to play that one game would still maintain its position in the pecking order.

Clair?

100 %.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)