[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (24 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3261300&postcount=635

http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3261311&postcount=639

Seriously?!

I understand where their bitterness is coming from - big historic club domestically which doesn't exactly qualify as a top club on european level. Having to deal with constant underestimation when it comes to their chances in CL is never easy when they're used to winning domestically. But statements like the aforementioned are beyond ridiculous.

Leaving that aside, I can't wait for this clash. Think it would be a tough game for Juventus. Celtic are the type of team we haven't faced so far with Conte.
More Celtic fans than Juventus, corker. Just another example of the complete ignorance.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
to sum up their sentiments

wynama >>>>> our entire side

- - - Updated - - -

we deal with insignificant pests like these in serie a week in week out..pests that they elevate to godlike status

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
"Milan is a big city which attracts many tourists who become Milan or Inter fans afterwards"

:lol: wow, makes me wish the world really did end today... too much retardation.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3261300&postcount=635

http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3261311&postcount=639

Seriously?!

I understand where their bitterness is coming from - big historic club domestically which doesn't exactly qualify as a top club on european level. Having to deal with constant underestimation when it comes to their chances in CL is never easy when they're used to winning domestically. But statements like the aforementioned are beyond ridiculous.

Leaving that aside, I can't wait for this clash. Think it would be a tough game for Juventus. Celtic are the type of team we haven't faced so far with Conte.
:lol: More Celtic fans than Juve fans :lol: what the fuck is wrong with these people?

I can understand trying to be optimistic but they are straight delusional as fuck. They're seriously worse than that Milan forum full of children. Going to be a real harsh reality check when we demolish this "better coached" more "tactically adept" side in front of their own fans.

Dec 20, 2012
This forum is an absolute embarrassment to Juventus I just sat and read a few pages of this thread there and I must say no one values your opinions you lot are just jumped up glory hunters looking down at Celtic well you will be in for a shock when your team come to Celtic Park the atmosphere and sheer passion of 60,000 Celtic supporters will carry our team over the line, Then we will go too Turin where the real Juve fans will be and give our all. The Italian Juventus forum are even giving you pelters for being glory hunters, These are the juve fans i will get opinons from in the future. Better being positive than negative- "We're the famous Glasgow Celtic and we're off to WEMBLEY."

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I can see why all the fans at the Celtic forums believe that they have the biggest following in the world and this Champions League is merely going to be a march over the dead bodies of the likes of Barcelona, Dortmund, Man United, etc.

In fact, I'm amazed that so many Celtic fans even bother to watch since the outcome is obvious and the trophy is already in the bag.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
This forum is an absolute embarrassment to Juventus I just sat and read a few pages of this thread there and I must say no one values your opinions you lot are just jumped up glory hunters looking down at Celtic well you will be in for a shock when your team come to Celtic Park the atmosphere and sheer passion of 60,000 Celtic supporters will carry our team over the line, Then we will go too Turin where the real Juve fans will be and give our all. The Italian Juventus forum are even giving you pelters for being glory hunters, These are the juve fans i will get opinons from in the future. Better being positive than negative- "We're the famous Glasgow Celtic and we're off to WEMBLEY."
I do love this "glory hunter" business. Give me a break. Arguments about who is a better or bigger fan are a massive waste of time (as is posting obscenities on other teams' forums, which does make me shake my head at some of our members).

As if any of you or any of VS, for that matter, have any idea who we are.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Ya know, it's rare that I root for that infamous German club above all, FC Schadenfreude. But this time I want them to go all the way. :agree:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yea we supported this club through calciopoli, Serie B, and even Del Neri all for the glory of it.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That's cute. The funny thing is that the majority of the forum members on the Italian sites will not be going to the game either. See, Juventus has 30 million supporters (or maybe that is 'glory hunters' - unlike the 'famous' Celtic, of course) in Italy alone. Juventus can sell out a home game in any city in Italy, probably twice over. Italy, one of the greatest football nations in the world.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I do love this "glory hunter" business. Give me a break. Arguments about who is a better or bigger fan are a massive waste of time (as is posting obscenities on other teams' forums, which does make me shake my head at some of our members).

As if any of you or any of VS, for that matter, have any idea who we are.
Basically the Italian boys have a diluted view of what Celtic are. They know as much about Celtic as I know about Cluj. So they just judge on what they see on tv - plucky team battling against the odds, passionate, jolly Catholic fans up for a drink. That's nice from the outside to them.

So they go on to their forum and be polite, and they cup each other's balls and wish them the best. That's nice, but when did it become some kind of forum requirement? If someone talks out of their arse they get pulled up on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)