[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (25 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I think playing at Shakhtars stadium was more intimidating, especially when you marry that with a team full of very very good players.

Apr 15, 2006
We're gonna rip these bitches into pieces and make them return to their kennels with their tails between their legs. We're gonna redefine the term 'humiliation' when we're done with these green shitbirds! We are going to leave a scar for life for their supporters. Their testicles will race back into their arses when they hear Juventus' name again. Not even the best shrink in the world will be able to reverse the emotional and psychological trauma that'll torment these poor souls for life. Even their newborn kids will tremble with fear when they hear "JUVENTUS"!!! :(

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Also how fired up will Conte be? Its his first Champions League game coaching us on the sidelines.
I can't believe Conte will let the team off with wasting 400 chances like that game :D
No, but it shows that shit can happen. 2 Nordsjælland games and we're out. :)

changed my views in what way?
Did you create the forum? :D And if yes, aren't you a Juve fan anymore? :D
(sorry for the stupid questions, but I dunno if you created the forum :D)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Very few people in Scotland watch Italian football and Celtic fans are notoriously deluded when it comes to their team.

So not surprised by their reaction, we do our talking on the pitch.

FORZA JUVE

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We're gonna rip these bitches into pieces and make them return to their kennels with their tails between their legs. We're gonna redefine the term 'humiliation' when we're done with these green shitbirds! We are going to leave a scar for life for their supporters. Their testicles will race back into their arses when they hear Juventus' name again. Not even the best shrink in the world will be able to reverse the emotional and psychological trauma that'll torment these poor souls for life. Even their newborn kids will tremble with fear when they hear "JUVENTUS"!!! :(

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
jesus christ have some fucking respect for our opponents... they are exactly as far as we are in the champions league... yes they were a bit lucky but so where we!
if we didn't drew against shaktar at home we might not even be in the champions league anymore..

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Fuck Celtic, bunch of bog rats. Their fans are the biggest tubes I've ever seen visit this forum, not only that. Their forum is an absolute joke with no member possessing any real knowledge of football.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Lol!!! Easiest last 16 draw. Gold.
Well, they aren't too far from the truth. This is the 3rd time they make the last 16. In the previous two occasions they got very tough opposition. In 2007 they faced Milan of Kaka and Pirlo, which later went on to win the whole thing. Even more, Celtic managed two draws and took the return match to extra time, where Kaka won it for Milan. In 2008 they passed the group for the 2nd time in their history, and they got Barcelona with Ronaldinho, Messi, Henry, Eto'o, Yaya Toure, Xavi, Iniesta etc. To conclude, this Juve team is, at least on paper, easier opponent than the Milan of 2007 and Barca of 2008.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Very few people in Scotland watch Italian football and Celtic fans are notoriously deluded when it comes to their team.

So not surprised by their reaction, we do our talking on the pitch.

FORZA JUVE
Hmm, I see that Celtic fans that roamed here yesterday and said they will easily go through, didn't show up today. They must have watched some of Juve 2012 videos and figured out who are they dealing with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)