[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (151 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I used to have a soft spot for Celtic but after reading some of their comments :lol: :lol:
Not even the Chelsea fans were this cocky and confident before we played them. Infact, most were respectful of us and said they were worried to play us and knew that we were a dangerous opponents.

Now I know why Red hates Celtic fans, what a bunch of deluded imbeciles.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
We're just proud and optimistic. Optimistic when it comes to european football, anyway. In every other aspect of life Glasweigans tend to be grumpy and sour-faced. I still maintain that Juventus will win in Turin and Celtic will win in Glasgow. I've seen some of the most amazing football performances by Celtic in Parkhead. I don't want either team to lose, but I want them both to win.

This is such a mind fuck! I'm going to bed. Cheers everybody :malt:

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
" can definitely see us getting through. We beat Barca, so why not? Win by a goal or two at CP and hold out over there. This is by far the easiest last 16 draw we've ever had, and we were unlucky in the previous two. Time to go one further this time. "
Talk about being deluded :howler:

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
Ignorant fans of opposing teams always talk about how if they can shut Pirlo down, they'll win the game. They always act like he's the only real talent on our team. They couldn't be more wrong. They always have to learn the hard way...

frick

Apr 4, 2010
:wth: After reading their forum I'm really curious about Celtic this season; are they really that good or is it just pure football retardation?

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Well, I believe we're underrated by them :) but I also want to know if we also do the same to their team.

I mean, to believe a whole forum has become delusional like that is... unbelievable.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
No mercy, obliterate them. I hope Chiellini has a miracle recovery just so he can play for these matches. I just hope at least one of our players will have their goal-scoring boots on that day.

Not even the Chelsea fans were this cocky and confident before we played them. Infact, most were respectful of us and said they were worried to play us and knew that we were a dangerous opponents.

Now I know why Red hates Celtic fans, what a bunch of deluded imbeciles.
Indeed, I was pleasantly surprised. Most were very respectful, and for that I give them props. :tup:

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Meh, after seeing the extended highlights of their match against Barca, I think they're just too overhyped with that win. But they played really deep defense, one time there were like NINE players on their box. :wth:

That's the problem, really. They have no chance in open play and they will defend deep while lurking the chances in set piece situations (they have some very tall players) and counter attack. We need to play our best to crack that defense, no doubt, which is worrying since we always struggle against such teams. Big physical player like Drogba in January certainly will be very helpful.

Scuba51

Aug 9, 2007
Meh, after seeing the extended highlights of their match against Barca, I think they're just too overhyped with that win. But they played really deep defense, one time there were like NINE players on their box. :wth:

That's the problem, really. They have no chance in open play and they will defend deep while lurking the chances in set piece situations (they have some very tall players) and counter attack. We need to play our best to crack that defense, no doubt, which is worrying since we always struggle against such teams. Big physical player like Drogba in January certainly will be very helpful.
We seem to have gotten much better at beating teams who just load their own box this season. Last year it would have been much harder, but someone like Drogba would definitely help here.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
We're gonna have to put in a Stoke like performance if we're to overcome these European giants. Hope to god Andrew Pirlo is on top form otherwise we haven't a hope seeing as how he'll be our only player on the pitch.
The Scottish league is fiercely competitive these days, teams like Ross county and Kilmarnock are not to be underestimated. The fact that Celtic are leading their respective table is a real testament to their overall quality.

I wish we had been able to draw Real Madrid or even finished second in our group so that we may have been able to face Barca, I would have fancied our chances better against them seeing as how we beat them ten years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 151)