[Champions League] BATE Borisov - Juventus (30 September, 2008) (9 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Yes, our fate might not be only in our hands now. If we don't beat Real at least once or if we don't win more than 2 pts, we'll have to rely on BATE taking a point or two from Zenit.

Here is the tricky part of the schedule (we made it look even more trickier):

Lets say we don't beat Real at all and we play 2 draws. In that case we'll have 6 pts after 4 rounds. No matter if Zenit beats BATE twice, a draw away to Zenit will be enough for us because we'll have a better H2H with Zenit.

BUT if we don't take at least 2 points from Real and Zenit beats BATE twice then our match away to Zenit will be a MUST WIN.
We'll have 4 or 5 pts while Zenit will have 6 points and in the last round Zenit will play away to the already qualified Real Madrid.

Third option - we don't beat Real and we lose both matches. Zenit wins only 4 points with BATE. In this case Zenit-Juve will be a must win for Zenit but if they beat us then they'll overtake us on the standings and their last match will be away to Real Madrid, again with Real already winning the first place.

It's really tough.
That's why we MUST beat Real Madrid at least once. Not only because it will bring us more points but because Real will not be able to secure the first place before the last round and they will not be in a position to let Zenit beat them.
Its a tricky one. After yesterdays game one would say we can hardly manage a point from those madrid matches. But yesterdays game might be a wakeup call for players, also like last year, we played a lot better in big games. Lets face it, yesterday we didnt show any attitude of getting the win. Hopefully our injured players will be back for those games.

Buy on AliExpress.com

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
we always owned madrid in champions league so i think 3 points are possible..and the away match against zenit scares me the most..if we will put ourself in position to win there

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
well i think it will be hard real have a very very strong team and VDV could rip us apart imo, sissoko better wake up cos he will begetting destroyed in the middle and thats whats going to set our game up.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
no i'm not .. but i'm sure that he is better than u :rofl:

Thanx God u know that ;)

crosses are not the case !

Molinaro knows how to cover his area not like the poor de ceglie :sick:

de ceglie was a highway for Bate players :(

Molinaro Roles

Forza Molinaro :jvefan:
Cronios will love the conversations with you.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i think this is an old juventuz guy who made another account just to have a little fun after yesterday's game :lol:...he has the forza molinaro thingy down his name..

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
even he is the best lb (that isn't the case u know)...1 player ..especially molinaro ..with his ® crosses..can't win us a game ;)...only put our goal in geopardy..so stop with this nonsense :)...i propose you seeing him in an actual game ;) then talk about him

Mesh3lovic

Forza Molinaro
Oct 1, 2008
even he is the best lb (that isn't the case u know)...1 player ..especially molinaro ..with his ® crosses..can't win us a game ;)...only put our goal in geopardy..so stop with this nonsense :)...i propose you seeing him in an actual game ;) then talk about him
bad crosses but not a highway for bate players :lol:

how many crosses did de ceglie and we had a goal cause of it ?

0 :confused:

Molinaro knows how to defend .. and that is enough

there are nedved, Giovinco, Camo etc to make crosses

but there are no one to cover de ceglie area :sick:

Molinaro keeps his area safe :heart:

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
When do you know that your team is in trouble?

1) When the manager starts saying he knew about his opponents but he was surprised by them. If you know about something then it should not come as a surprise or perhaps being Ranieri it was lost in translation

2) when some fans start to hope for the "passing qualities" of Christian Zanetti and Christian Polusen

3) When Cronos starts to use paragraphs then things are really serious.

I sat down watching the game in amazement on our ineptitude that I could not even write about it like I would normally do. I was that stunned.

How come anytime Dp is nearing a milestone he starts to act like a lunatic and be totally selfish as no matter what anyone says he was poor yesterday?

Why is Nedved still starting and even worse playing on the wings at 35 years of age? I mean look at Figo, it is pathetic for an old man to be still plying his trade as a winger.

All these cheap and free transfers we keep going for is not helping matters at all as we have far too many dead wood.

I was not overly impressed with Giovinco as I was not with Ronaldinho in the milan derby as people are fond of going overboard when someone gives assists or scores a goal to disguise what was really an average performance but in Giovinco's case it was totally unfair to play him in an unfamiliar role.

But overall Cronos hit the nail on the head, you cannot as a manager pander to popular opinion and stick to his beliefs no matter how unpopular they might be.

His starting formation in an away match is bizzarre to say the least especially if they are playing with a 5 man midfield. It is no wonder that we looked all at sea to the attacks of the mighty BATE

Mesh3lovic

Forza Molinaro
Oct 1, 2008
Why is Nedved still starting and even worse playing on the wings at 35 years of age? I mean look at Figo, it is pathetic for an old man to be still plying his trade as a winger.
that is right

I wich we will see De ceglie replaced Nedved and Giovinco replaced Del piero for some matches

De ceglie will be good if he plays as winger

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)