[Champions League] BATE Borisov - Juventus (30 September, 2008) (3 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
He also likes Molinaro and he hates De Ceglie for his incompetence in defense.
Cronios was the only member here who didn't want us to sell Molinaro.

He mentions Molinaro in every single post he makes.
I also heard Cronios wanted to contact other Molinaro fans, yes they do exist, to make and inforum moli-love thread. Maybe they should talk.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
When do you know that your team is in trouble?

1) When the manager starts saying he knew about his opponents but he was surprised by them. If you know about something then it should not come as a surprise or perhaps being Ranieri it was lost in translation

2) when some fans start to hope for the "passing qualities" of Christian Zanetti and Christian Polusen

3) When Cronos starts to use paragraphs then things are really serious.

I sat down watching the game in amazement on our ineptitude that I could not even write about it like I would normally do. I was that stunned.

How come anytime Dp is nearing a milestone he starts to act like a lunatic and be totally selfish as no matter what anyone says he was poor yesterday?

Why is Nedved still starting and even worse playing on the wings at 35 years of age? I mean look at Figo, it is pathetic for an old man to be still plying his trade as a winger.

All these cheap and free transfers we keep going for is not helping matters at all as we have far too many dead wood.

I was not overly impressed with Giovinco as I was not with Ronaldinho in the milan derby as people are fond of going overboard when someone gives assists or scores a goal to disguise what was really an average performance but in Giovinco's case it was totally unfair to play him in an unfamiliar role.

But overall Cronos hit the nail on the head, you cannot as a manager pander to popular opinion and stick to his beliefs no matter how unpopular they might be.

His starting formation in an away match is bizzarre to say the least especially if they are playing with a 5 man midfield. It is no wonder that we looked all at sea to the attacks of the mighty BATE
Totally true.

But people don't say it's Ranieri's fault for this... now that's weird.

Personally, I think people are trying to deny what they already knew was true.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003

1) When the manager starts saying he knew about his opponents but he was surprised by them. If you know about something then it should not come as a surprise or perhaps being Ranieri it was lost in translation

2) when some fans start to hope for the "passing qualities" of Christian Zanetti and Christian Polusen

I sat down watching the game in amazement on our ineptitude that I could not even write about it like I would normally do. I was that stunned.

How come anytime Dp is nearing a milestone he starts to act like a lunatic and be totally selfish as no matter what anyone says he was poor yesterday?

Why is Nedved still starting and even worse playing on the wings at 35 years of age? I mean look at Figo, it is pathetic for an old man to be still plying his trade as a winger.

All these cheap and free transfers we keep going for is not helping matters at all as we have far too many dead wood.

I was not overly impressed with Giovinco as I was not with Ronaldinho in the milan derby as people are fond of going overboard when someone gives assists or scores a goal to disguise what was really an average performance but in Giovinco's case it was totally unfair to play him in an unfamiliar role.

But overall Cronos hit the nail on the head, you cannot as a manager pander to popular opinion and stick to his beliefs no matter how unpopular they might be.

His starting formation in an away match is bizzarre to say the least especially if they are playing with a 5 man midfield. It is no wonder that we looked all at sea to the attacks of the mighty BATE
Completely agree.

The first point is my main problem with Ranieri. Hes always harping on during before the games about the strengths and weaknesses of our opponents(especially the smaller teams) but then we come out with not plan whatsoever to deal with them or methods to break them down.

Another player i forgot to mention in my other post was Grygera. I always defended him because imo, he is a more stable option than zebina. But if we can get zebina back to a decent form than he should be starting infront him easily. The was really disappointing on both ends of the pitch especially in the 2nd half. I think he made one overlap with a cross that went straight to the keeper.

Apr 15, 2006
our first game against Fio is the only time when he criticised the team for their performance! i didnt watch this match, but going by the comments here, we were quite awful. so i think C.Ra is really screwed in the head! it's more logical to scold a team in the later stages of teh season than in their first game! i think C.Ra is having some mental issues!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Im new dude .. who is Cronios ?
me:eyebrows: , Molinaro's greatest fan, i even wrote a novel for him:toast:
and there can be only one...
i think this is an old juventuz guy who made another account just to have a little fun after yesterday's game :lol:...he has the forza molinaro thingy down his name..
My thoughts exactly, but his writing style, doesnt remind me of anyone,
i ll keep a close eye on him, before i unleash Alen, to check him out...

3) When Cronios starts to use paragraphs then things are really serious.
I ve started using those a while ago, (by public demand),
maybe a couple of months ago, that means we are in deep shit, arent we??

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
To be fair to Bate last night they attack us and diden't allow us to settle on anything fought for every ball and I really diden't think the players expected that,Sissoko and Camo diden't get ahold of anything in the first 25 minutes and I really have to give credit to them.In my opinion the defence looked very shaky especially the two cb's it was arguably chielinis fault we conceded the first goal everyone seemed to push forward but he stayed there and got caught out but you had to hand it to them it was a fantastic through ball.Del Piero looked very poor last night and I coulden't understand why he wanted to keep hitting them free kicks from a hundred yards out very selfish.Giovinco well what a talent I just felt Martin Atkinson diden't give him much protection I saw a few tasty challenges on him and nothing was done,Giovinco better operates down the center like his assists to both Nedved and Iaquinta fantastic through balls on both occasions.I would of liked to see Nedved took off at half time he offered very little and seemed to tire last on which is understandable.Amauri when he come on had me smiling when he started doing kick ups and offered more in 10 minutes than Del offered in 90.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
our first game against Fio is the only time when he criticised the team for their performance! i didnt watch this match, but going by the comments here, we were quite awful. so i think C.Ra is really screwed in the head! it's more logical to scold a team in the later stages of teh season than in their first game! i think C.Ra is having some mental issues!
True, the guy has issues.... Our game with fiorentina is probably our best game yet this season and he was mad because we didn't win and then we draw against catania, sampdoria and now bate and he's "ok" with the performance and results !!! :shifty:

Nov 1, 2002
True, the guy has issues.... Our game with fiorentina is probably our best game yet this season and he was mad because we didn't win and then we draw against catania, sampdoria and now bate and he's "ok" with the performance and results !!! :shifty:
im sure hes not but dont want to put pressure on the players and thats the mentality of mid table teams coaches that he is.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
im sure hes not but dont want to put pressure on the players and thats the mentality of mid table teams coaches that he is.
But he said our players is 'bunch of dummies' when we drew against Fiorentina..
and now he said we are great and hails our great mentality when get a draw with BATE

Nov 1, 2002
But he said our players is 'bunch of dummies' when we drew against Fiorentina..
and now he said we are great and hails our great mentality when get a draw with BATE
dummies to lose 2 point at the end of the game but great to come back from 2-0 to draw.

if they dont sign good defender with chiellini and dont play giovinco more then we wont look dangerous and always have to defend.

we have good balanced team but the only problem is the way the midfielders defend
sissoko was all over the midfield to stop all the attack and thats why the teams dont fear attacking us because we have only one or 2 players who can really cut their attacks.

and camoranesi have to play as right attacking midfielder not in the center its just not working but ranieri keeps playing him in center :crazy:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002

Grazie, Dennis !!:tup: :pint: :pint:

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
He also likes Molinaro and he hates De Ceglie for his incompetence in defense.
Cronios was the only member here who didn't want us to sell Molinaro.

He mentions Molinaro in every single post he makes.
Is Molinaro so good in defense?

btw Ranieri said that it's too early for Giovinco to be in the starting 11 so guys don't think that he will give Gio too much possibilities

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)