[Champions League] BATE Borisov - Juventus (30 September, 2008) (2 Viewers)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2
    In order to compensate over today's ugliness, Ranieri has to field this team

Buffon
    Grygera Mellberg Chiellini De Ceglie
    Sissoko
    Camoranesi Nedved Giovinco
    Amauri Del Piero (c)​

cyril

Let's roll
    Jul 6, 2006
    Winning by at least a 2 goal margin would be considered a good result. Yes, even if we manage the 3 points, beating them by a single goal would definitely not please any of us.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    Scoring more than one goal would be nice, actually scoring would be nice

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Btw, BATE have 7 non-Belarussian players but only 2 of them are starters (2 Russian defenders).
    From the players from Belarus, only 3 played for the Belarus NT and NONE of them are starters for the National team.
    Having in mind that Belarus doesn't have a strong NT, you can imagine the quality of these players if they can't even make it to play for their national team.

I've seen them against Levski and it was a miracle how BATE made it to the CL groups. Levski were so dominant, missing chance after chance, missing a penalty, but they were as unlucky as we were against Catania on Wednesday.
    And have in mind that Levski weren't even Bulgarian champions but they played CLQ only because CSKA Sofia was disqualified. Also, this team Levski has now is one of the weakest they had in last years. The strongest Levski (the one from 2-3 years ago) played in CL in 2006/07 and they finished the group stages with 0 points and goal difference 1:17.

It will be a miracle if we don't beat this team. Actually, if we don't beat them i'll go as far as asking for Ranieri to be sacked.

If i have to compare BATE to some other team i'd say....slightly weaker than Artmedia.

puzzu

Jun 15, 2007
    No one will get sacked, keep dreaming guys. This is not epl.
    I agree with you. Its Juve policy that we keep the coach till the end of his contract. So we have to stay with ranieri another year. What a shame!!! We have this year and next year beibg a mid-table team

Mar 30, 2006
    I would rest Momo just because we don't need to play him seeing how he is fasting and what not. Give Marchisio some CL along with Giovinco. I would prob rest 1 of Nedved or Camo seeing how this game should be easy enough.
    Either way must win game for sure. I don't really care about how many goals are scored but it owuld be nice if we could get our goal difference up and get our strikers scoring.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    :disagree: we would be a shambles without Momo...he is probably our best player along with Amauri, he simply has to be there against BATE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)