[Champions League] BATE Borisov - Juventus (30 September, 2008) (10 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
No, it's a different channel. They can't show all the games at Viasat Sport 1, 2 and 3 so they also have "Xtra" channels to show the others. But if you have Viasat you should have Xtra 1, I've got it.
Good news for a moment there except ...

No, these are four extra channels that pop up on CL matchdays so Viasat can send the whole eight matches live. Unfortunately comhem does not offer these channels :(
I have comhem :(

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
I just realized that I have basketball training at 20.00.
So maybe I'll be able to watch the 2nd half or at least the last 15minutes. This is a must win though, I don't want to come home and the score is 0-0 and CR hasn't subbed anything yet.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #189
    Don't worry, you'll come back home BATE is leading by 1-0, Camoranesi red carded and Ranieri wasted two substitutions, one by taking off Molinaro and putting in De Ceglie and the other taking out Del Piero and putting in Salihamidzic to replace Camoranesi.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
    Aug 26, 2008
    start giovinco
    poulsen and buffon are out
    manninger
    de ceglie chiellini legrotagglie grygera
    marchisio
    nedved camoranesi giovinco
    iaquinta del piero

Mar 30, 2006
    anyway it won't be a great achievement. This win is as a must
    3 points in the CL is 3 points in the CL ..

but yeah this win is a must. It will also help us get back on track so we can start picking up wins in Serie A again. I was just tired of all the loser mentality many people are showing and all the people constantly predicting doom. It is as if people relish blowing things out of proportion just to have something to cry about on the internet.

Mar 30, 2006
    we will only have 6 points if we win the next game. so 60%

We need to just keep getting results. our first 2 games are against the "easier" teams. We need to beat Bate both times we play them and take some points off Madrid then we will defn qualify.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)