[Champions League] BATE Borisov - Juventus (30 September, 2008) (10 Viewers)

nabulio

Jan 31, 2008
The match should not be taken for granted, as bate is a small club, but You know what happens when a minor makes it to the CL, they have nothing to lose, so they will fight till the end.

We badly need these points against the so called minors, because theoretically it is always easier to collect 3 points aginst Bate than against real or zenit.

out line up should be:

Maninnger - Grygera, Legro(or Mellberg if he is not 100% fit yet), Chiellini, DC -
Camoranesi, Marchisio ( or maybe Tiago?), Sissoko, Giovinco (I know it´s gonna be Neddy, but he is off form, he is tired) - Amauri, Del Piero (I trust him a lot especially in CL, but maybe it is the right time to give a chance to IQ).

Last word: I just hope we are playing for 3 points and not for draw...

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
They are in different time zones.
The matches start at 20:45 Central European Time.
That's 22:45 in St Petersburg and 21:45 in Minsk.

Since in Russian time the games will end at 00:30 if they start together with the other ones, they decided the matches in Russia to be played 2 hours earlier.
The ones who are CET (+1) start the matches at the same time with the others. Since Minsk is in CET (+1), they will start regularly at 20:45 CET.
Thanks dude...I'm just grateful I can watch it coz my sattelite operator only has 3 soccer match channels (Supersport 3, 6 and 7) plus ESPN. (I usually tune into RAI international for Serie A games they dont screen)

So for any given matchday, there is the possibility of watching only 1 of 4 games. The 2 English clubs playing on that day will always get a slot leaving only 2 other channels. So with all the games on Tuesay, I'm surprised that they are screening ours but who am I to complain!

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
shit!!!!! i won't watch this match :( ....... i will be out with my fuckin' friends who supports MAN-UTD :gsol: ..... hope Giovinco plays and score too .....

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
Which channel is Viasat Xtra 1? Is it same as Viasat Sport 1?
No, it's a different channel. They can't show all the games at Viasat Sport 1, 2 and 3 so they also have "Xtra" channels to show the others. But if you have Viasat you should have Xtra 1, I've got it.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #174
    Which channel is Viasat Xtra 1? Is it same as Viasat Sport 1?
    No, these are four extra channels that pop up on CL matchdays so Viasat can send the whole eight matches live. Unfortunately comhem does not offer these channels :(

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
    Nedved gives good energy but the truth is, in my opinion, that he's effectiveness going foward is rather low now. His penetration is dwindling extremely and that costs us goals and chances to be honest. I even hate the sinking feeling I get when I see him assuming the trigger position to shoot as it is 90% of the time off target.

He still adds more value to us than say Giggs to Utd or Figo to Inter but the truth is what we get from him now is more of quantity than quality. His experience and especially hunger in the CL is still vital though
    Indeed..
    From now CR must realize that Neddy can't be our starter on every match
    Even the great Giggs or Figo never played full times in MU or Inter for now..
    So CR must give Gio a chance become our starter in LM
    or try Iago too as LM and Fausto Rossi as RM

Because although Neddy, DP, and Camo is still great but we still need young players to give our team more movement when doing attack...

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    The only reason why a sane person would not field Giovinco in the Samp game although we needed creativity is that he's playing against BATE. Same goes to playing Molinaro against Samp and pulling Del Piero off in a match where the sub should have been made in the midfield.
    If the starting line up lacks one of those three players then we have a ******** as a coach: Del Piero, Giovinco and De Cegli.

HAZEM

L'architetto
    Apr 22, 2008
    The only reason why a sane person would not field Giovinco in the Samp game although we needed creativity is that he's playing against BATE. Same goes to playing Molinaro against Samp and pulling Del Piero off in a match where the sub should have been made in the midfield.
    If the starting line up lacks one of those three players then we have a ******** as a coach: Del Piero, Giovinco and De Cegli.
    right .....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)