[Champions League] BATE Borisov - Juventus (30 September, 2008) (2 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
yea but if they draw and we win :xfinger:

Juventus 6
Madrid 4
Zenit 1
BATE 0

then I think Madrid will feel a little pressure when they face us, which will only be good for us

Jun 13, 2007
I'm oping for a draw or a real win tonight. Both are relatively good results for us.

as long as Zenith don't beat Real in either leg, we should be fine.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
the more realistic is a draw between Real and Zenit, hope Real win but they lose it will also put huge pressure on them to win against us. at the end i just want us to play for ourselves and not wait for other teams gifts

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
the more realistic is a draw between Real and Zenit, hope Real win but they lose it will also put huge pressure on them to win against us. at the end i just want us to play for ourselves and not wait for other teams gifts
sometimes you do need gifts no matter how well you do... but yeah, let us hope we do as good as we need to get to the next round...

bumbum

Feb 12, 2008
I think that the less points will type Senit the better
Let Real wins
Bate I think will rape all commands in this group
Senit it will be psychologically broken (if will lose):smoke:
Yes... The draw is the best result at Zenit-Real from the mathematical point of view. But if Real wins it will be a big loss of morale for the russians.

bumbum

Feb 12, 2008
I don't know why but I got the impression that I won't see the match tonight. in streamming. Somebody has something certain in their mind?

Against Zenit we where cought in off-side. there was that Sopcast-VLC wonder miracle.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Shouldnt we just hope for Zenit and Madrid to draw today? This game against Madrid will be a good judge of just how strong they apply their home advantage. The truth is on their day, madrid can fuk u up despite all the drama that always seems to be going on there. Its a real hard call

What sux is that even if they did, our consistent failure to take advantage of competitors results might just kick in again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)