Champions League 2021-22 (4 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Question for you, under which manager did we have our highest scoring season since 1960?
The answer is Allegri. So shut the fuck up with this Allegriball defensive nonsense. He is a manager who tries to set his team up in the best way possible with the tools available at his disposal. Yes, he did a mediocre job this season, but he was dealt a terrible hand too.
What are you saying? his football is not defensive because his team scores more than the Juve of the 60s? :lol:

You're on a roll recently. First it was "Pogba is a great leader and led France to the World Cup title" and now it's Allegri is not a defensive coach :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Because we are a team of overpaid pussyfags, that approach is the best we can do considering our glaring mental and technical limitations. To compare us to possibly the mentally strongest team ever is beyond silly.
Not the best we can do no. In fact we did better just last year with an amateur coach. Both style and results.

You've just internalized Allegris false claim as if dinoball is the most results oriented approach. When really only he and maybe Simeone play this approach week in week out

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
And that's a meaningful comparison because? Are you confused about what Juve's brand is known for?

Really on fire with the pot kettle moments
Okay. I’ll bite. I have three questions for you.

1. You admitted that Juve does not have an attacking culture, so how exactly do you expect him to play?
2. Was 2014-18 too boring for you?
3. Admittedly the style of football in his last two seasons has been lackluster, but do you think we have a world class team that is rarely injured that will allow us play in a free flowing, attacking style and dominate all opponents?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Not the best we can do no. In fact we did better just last year with an amateur coach. Both style and results.

You've just internalized Allegris false claim as if dinoball is the most results oriented approach. When really only he and maybe Simeone play this approach week in week out
For results, the amateur coach had the goat and a healthy chiesa. As for style, it's debatable but personally i feel the team plays more compactly with Allegri.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
The thing I like about them is that every player is comfortable bringing the ball down under pressure and finding pass but they also go out and do their role well, including the dirty work.
And especially their first touch aswell … almost everyone in that team is capable of controlling difficult or seemingly impossible to control balls that come bouncing or with too much strength/speed /weight on them and they actually look rather comfortable intercepting them while maintaining control of the ball or knowing when to instead convert to an accurate first touch pass when being pressed/marked.

- - - Updated - - -

That’s something that sadly we rarely get to see from our players and could at times make all the difference.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

1. You admitted that Juve does not have an attacking culture, so how exactly do you expect him to play?
3. Admittedly the style of football in his last two seasons has been lackluster, but do you think we have a world class team that is rarely injured that will allow us play in a free flowing, attacking style and dominate all opponents?
Just ignore him. He’s admitted many times that he rarely watches us play. He spent all his time shitting on Max from 2014-2018 too though he tries to claim now he didn’t lol. He also thinks Turin is a shithole. Clueless poster.

He thinks Allegri always played the style we saw this year which is beyond stupid. We ceded possession and defended deep according to him and prayed for individual brilliance in rare attacks. It’s his own little fantasy land of delusion We averaged 55-58% possession in his previous 5 years here, outshot and outchanced all but the very best teams we faced, and steamrolled the league, Coppa, and even the CL knockouts twice up to the final. But somehow this equals Dino-parked bus ball according to these twits. When Allegri had even a passable midfield we played good football. It may not be the style some prefer, but it was good, effective football that a lot of us enjoyed. This season being a disastrous mess doesn’t change that aside from in the fantasy land of the hyddes and hists of Tuz

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Just ignore him. He’s admitted many times that he rarely watches us play. He spent all his time shitting on Max from 2014-2018 too though he tries to claim now he didn’t lol. He also thinks Turin is a shithole. Clueless poster.

He thinks Allegri always played the style we saw this year which is beyond stupid. We ceded possession and defended deep according to him and prayed for individual brilliance in rare attacks. It’s his own little fantasy land of delusion We averaged 55-58% possession in his previous 5 years here, outshot and outchanced all but the very best teams we faced, and steamrolled the league, Coppa, and even the CL knockouts twice up to the final. But somehow this equals Dino-parked bus ball according to these twits. When Allegri had even a passable midfield we played good football. It may not be the style some prefer, but it was good, effective football that a lot of us enjoyed. This season being a disastrous mess doesn’t change that aside from in the fantasy land of the hyddes and hists of Tuz
Yeah, I should use the ignore button. It’s pointless to argue with some people.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

1. Join the modern world and play more progressive. Doesn't have to be Tiki Taka we can be more like Madrid and less like ATM

2. First 3 years were good especially the first two. Contes system was turning too rigid and freedom that Allegri added made our style more free flowing.

3. Degrees. None of our competitors have great teams either and yet they play a more balanced approach to football and have been more successful than us two years running now.

- - - Updated - - -

I do watch our games not with full regularity the way I did before the moved to Canada but when I can I do. When I don't I watch extended highlights and if I read here that it was a great game worth my time then I try to watch a replay. If it's a Dino game that everyone says is shit then highlights will make do. Being busy and having no time to waste on dinoball is nothing to be ashamed of. If you make yourself sit through these games and are putting off other priorities good for you.

I don't think Allegri always played this style, but this is what his former Juve and current juve devolved to.

- - - Updated - - -

For results, the amateur coach had the goat and a healthy chiesa. As for style, it's debatable but personally i feel the team plays more compactly with Allegri.
Well Locatelli Vlahovic Zakaria and Keane weren't here last season. And our competitors were better too (Inter, Atalanta).

Last edited:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Kroos ragequits ZDF interview :lol: Then comes back around to reiterate that the journo was infact an imbecile who failed to think of one non-retarded question in 90minutes and that such questons could only ever come from Germany.

It's true tho, dude's our most successful player and journo asks him if he considers himself lucky to win against the great Liverpool

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
1. Join the modern world and play more progressive. Doesn't have to be Tiki Taka we can be more like Madrid and less like ATM

2. First 3 years were good especially the first two. Contes system was turning too rigid and freedom that Allegri added made our style more free flowing.

3. Degrees. None of our competitors have great teams either and yet they play a more balanced approach to football and have been more successful than us two years running now.

- - - Updated - - -

I do watch our games not with full regularity the way I did before the moved to Canada but when I can I do. When I don't I watch extended highlights and if I read here that it was a great game worth my time then I try to watch a replay. If it's a Dino game that everyone says is shit then highlights will make do. Being busy and having no time to waste on dinoball is nothing to be ashamed of. If you make yourself sit through these games and are putting off other priorities good for you.

I don't think Allegri always played this style, but this is what his former Juve and current juve devolved to.

- - - Updated - - -

Well Locatelli Vlahovic Zakaria and Keane weren't here last season. And our competitors were better too (Inter, Atalanta).
Are you for real?
Vlahovic and Zakaria joined at the end of January. Zakaria was injured most of the time since he got here too.
Also Kean :lol: We’re better off playing with 10 men than with that bum.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Are you for real?
Vlahovic and Zakaria joined at the end of January. Zakaria was injured most of the time since he got here too.
Conte got Kulu and Benta at January too yet he made them deliver
Xavi made Aubameyang scoring 11 goals in 17 matches after he joined Barca
It doesn't matter when they join.
Clear gameplan and instructions make players deliver.
What Allegri did to Vlahovic ever since he came here? He made Vlahovic rolled to the floor for every challenges

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Super League cant come soon enough. Whats the point of CL anyway now? Everyone is playing for 2nd place max.

Format club football. Ok Real is the greatest of this era. Start over now.

- - - Updated - - -

Liverpool have a mental block against Madrid, this is almost black magic
Who doesnt?

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Are you for real?
These guys like to pretend we had Vlahovic all season and that he flopped. Reality is we got him for 15 games and he outperformed his Viola numbers in everything but penalties scored. And that’s with us calling it quits on the season after we secured 4th.

They also like to pretend we didn’t lose Ronaldo after game 1, and our best chance creator and attacker, Chiesa, in game 14. Nevermind the injuries to Locatelli, Dybala, Mckennie, etc. but when Klopp finished 3rd on 69 points just 3 points ahead of Leicester Coty in 5th, got knocked out of the domestic cups in the 3rd and 4th round, lost to an awful arsenal in both community shield and efl cup, and got spanked by a mediocre Madrid In CL qfs we got to hear all about injuries being the reason then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)