Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I never said we should sell both of them in order to get Icardi.

Also, I even stated how we shouldn't play Icardi - Ronaldo.

Oh, but here's the thing. Just because some players failed in certain clubs I don't think they are shit. IMO Pogba is a good player despite his spell in England. I also think Icardi is a very good striker and possibly next to Dybala he'd bang in shitload of goals here imo. Both of them are examples where I can't say they are big fish in a small both because they succeeded at clubs like Inter and Juve.

If Allegri comes I think we're going to keep Dybala and sell Ronaldo. I also see us push for Icardi. I can't say I'll fap over such moves but I won't think it's a horrible transfer surely. I think he'd provide what is asked from him and that's goals.

I also wouldn't like to see Dybala - Morata next season, that would be cancer.
Morata-Dybala > Icardi-Dybala and it’s not close. Dybala is a goalscoring forward. His playmaking and assisting has never at Juve been a top attribute. Even alongside Higuain he was maxing out at like 7 assists, but scoring 20+ goals each year. Icardi-Dybala would be a fucking awful, piss-poor attitude and effort, slowest, most predictable in the world attack. Our midfield doesn’t control games and you think we gonna play on the counter with those two turtles? :lol: I don’t even want to think how bad that pair would be in CL, where games play more open and faster paced.

At least Morata is a CL style forward, with some pace, and with a history of consistent scoring and big goals in the competition. And of the the three he’s the only one who has actually had a productive season, in a poor team with no coach. Icardi’s been complete shit playing for a team with Neymar and Mbappe and Di Maria creating chances. Lol

Morata this year had produced more than Icardi has in any of his past 3 seasons.

Morata for 10 mil loan + 5 mil wage > Icardi for 40-50mil transfer fee + higher wage

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
He might lose the title. But the quality of football tonight was another whole level. It's like we played different sport compare to them.

Oh i agree no other coach would play that type of football even if they had all the money. But has to win this CL this year he is either getting a ok chelsea side with a donkey upfront or weak madrid in the final.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
After spending half billion euros it does seem that man City are of different level
Well United have spent as much as city in last 10 years. Pep is fantastic stuborn coach who believes in his ideas. Most coaches would defend in this game. He played a very high defensive line. All his players gave 100%, it wasn't the case for PSG where Verratti was jogging. Pep is the boss and manages dressing room perfectly. So no fucking around.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Well United have spent as much as city in last 10 years. Pep is fantastic stuborn coach who believes in his ideas. Most coaches would defend in this game. He played a very high defensive line. All his players gave 100%, it wasn't the case for PSG where Verratti was jogging. Pep is the boss and manages dressing room perfectly. So no fucking around.
Good for him I hope man City get the Financial Fair Play award

Mar 10, 2009
He was bound to reach their eventually with the amount of money he had. Europe has also weakened since the Covid. 1 final in a decade is hardly fantastic and he has been out against teams who were clearly inferior, Tottenham and Lyon.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
He was bound to reach their eventually with the amount of money he had. Europe has also weakened since the Covid. 1 final in a decade is hardly fantastic and he has been out against teams who were clearly inferior, Tottenham and Lyon.
I'm not talking about the potential title winning. I'm talking about his philosophy. The way he sees football. He plays without a CF. and keeps Sterling on the bench. Foden is like his son, Guardiola has been coaching him since he was 15. What a player he turned out to become.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)